“Sink stained in deep scratches. But new paint job looks...” 4 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 Waco Mall to your Saves list
Super 8 Waco Mall
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   6624 Highway 84 West, Waco, TX 76712   |
Ranked #12 of 26 Hotels in Waco

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Chicago
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I was on a tight budget for this stay so I was just looking for a safe and clean hotel room. I found the Super 8 to be quiet and clean. What worried me the most was the condition of the door to the room. The frame and the lock were in poor condition. The lock didn't lock tightly and allowed the door to move in and out.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

BKPatel, General Manager at Super 8 Waco Mall, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Thank you for commenting on the value of our hotel. The special two night rate of $88.88 helps the traveler on a budget. Even though we are affordable, we pride ourselves on keeping our property clean & well-maintained. We were unaware of any problems during your stay, or we would have resolved them immediately. The issue you experienced with your door have been addressed, thank you for bringing it to our attention. We hope to see you on your next trip to Waco, Texas.
Hutchinson, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I would definitely stay here again next time we go through the area. Breakfast was real minimal with waffles, toast & cereal. Gal behind the desk was friendly and helpful to my questions. Room was clean and very little noise.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
BKPatel, General Manager at Super 8 Waco Mall, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you Dean W for helping other guests make a lodging choice while visiting Waco, Texas. We appreciate honest feedback about our services to make improvements for the best guest experience. We look forward to providing lodging on your next trip to Waco. Please call us directly for any special room considerations you may require, and we will gladly give you the best possible rate available. Thank you for choosing Super 8 Waco Mall!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

I forgot to print out the directions to the hotel but had their phone number so I called for directions. The person who answered the phone gave me very concise directions for which I was very grateful as it was dark by the time I got there. He gave me a lower level room and it was very quiet. I enjoyed a good night's sleep. The room was standard for a Super 8. There are enough places to eat around the hotel but you have to drive a little to get to them. The morning breakfast was the same old thing, coffee was good though. If I'm back in the area I'll stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
BKPatel, General Manager at Super 8 Waco Mall, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Thank you so much for posting your approval of Super 8 Waco Mall! Many guests do appreciate the downstairs access rooms, and we will assure your request is once again honored on your next stay with us. The quality of sleep is a high priority for travelers, and we strive to make our hotel quiet, and safe for all our guests. We look forward to providing lodging on your next trip to Waco, Texas. Have a joyful holiday, and safe travels.
254.776.3194

Been to Super 8 Waco Mall? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Waco Mall

Address: 6624 Highway 84 West, Waco, TX 76712
Location: United States > Texas > Waco
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Wheelchair access
#8 Business Hotel in Waco
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Waco Mall 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Waco Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Waco
Super Eight Waco
Waco Super Eight
Waco Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Waco Mall, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.