“Check your bill!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 25 Hotels in Waco
Placerville, California
“Check your bill!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

No complaints about the room or the wonderful couple running the one we stayed in recently. My compaint is with the home office in Florida. The rooms were quoted from $55 to $75 a night. We stayed four nights. Two other family members stayed in the same place. They paid the lowest rate and yet we were charged almost double each night...suppose to be the same rate. When I complained I was told since my credit card was already billed it was too late for an adjustment...really?
Just make sure you check the charges before you pay. Lesson learned for me.
We won't stay there again.

CH from Ca.

Room Tip: Still ticked at the way we were dismissed when we complained we were charged almost double what the...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
tpatel08, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Waco, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Dear Charlie H, the Victorian Inns Waco would like to take the time to say thank you for choosing us as your choice of lodging service. We are extremely sorry that you had billing issue during your duration in Waco and are personally looking into folio. We do believe this may be related to third party booking service and are more than willing to assist you with billing questions. Please feel free to contact us at 254-752-3388 and ask for Ross to assist you! Thank you once again for providing great feedback!

Thank you - The Victorian Inns Waco staff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Lubbock
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Definitely got more than I expected for the price, rooms seemed recently redone which provided a good stay! Bed comfort was great but new fluffier pillows would be nice. The breakfast was good for a lite bite and coffee, wouldn't mind staying here again if I'm in Waco!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
tpatel08, Manager at Red Roof Inn Waco, responded to this review, September 13, 2012
Dear Blake S, The Victorian Inns Waco would like to say thank you for posting a review for your prior stay! The staff is continuing to work hard so guest can have a enjoyable and stress free stay! We have noted the pillow issue and will resolve it in a timely manner. We hope to see you again soon!

Thank you, The Victorian Inns Management!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

I was very skeptical about this hotel. My husband found it on trip advisor as we were pulling into Waco. With only 4 reviews I wasn't convinced... Even though they were all good reviews. When we arrived I was pleasantly surprised! The service was great and the noise wasn't bothersome ... Other then the twin crickets we played hide and seek with until we got them out the door! Definitely worth the low price we payed for an overnight... Also we are 8 minutes from the zoo! Awesome!

• Stayed June 2012
, Manager at Red Roof Inn Waco, responded to this review, June 28, 2012
Dear TravellinTexasMom, the Victorian Inns Waco would like to thank you for your Tripadvisor contribution. We are excited that you were satisfied with your stay, as we are continuously working to ensure all guest stay are satisfactory! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Thanks!

- Victorian Inns Management!
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

Pleasant stay when I'm in waco! Good prices and clean rooms! Breakfast could be better but I can't complain!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
, Manager at Red Roof Inn Waco, responded to this review, June 28, 2012
Dear Yuang Y, the staff at Victorian Inns Waco would like to take the time to say thank you for your review contribution. We are pleased that you were satisfied with your stay and we hope to continue providing exceptional service to our guest! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Thanks!

- Victorian Inns Management!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012 via mobile

If you want to complain about the noise from the interstate you knew where you exited so obliviously there will be noise. If you complain that you lied about how many people were staying and got caught don't lie. I was very impressed with the service location and enjoyed watching the traffic. It will be nice when the pool is built! I will stay here again anytime I'm through Waco!

• Stayed February 2012
tpatel08, Manager at Red Roof Inn Waco, responded to this review, March 6, 2012
Dear ColliesnAn, the staff at Victorians Inns Waco would like to thank you for choosing us as your choice of stay. The staff is continuously working hard to ensure guest satisfaction for all guest and hope to see you again soon!

- Thanks, Victorians Inns Waco
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

My girls and I were in for the Heart O Texas Speedway event a few weeks ago . Coming in, I was a bit iffy about the property. I guess I was being judgementallll!!! :-) But I ended up being wrong, it was the best service I got in a while. Everything from getting towels in the room instantly to even extra sheetss. I would reccomend this hotel to anyone. Especially since Baylor is about a mile away. Friendly staff and cheap rates....cant complainn :-)) I know me and my girls are stopping by in a few weeks on our way to austinn wich is an hour away i think. Overall great hotel and would reccomend this hotel to anyone!!!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for special promotions offers. We got 15% off!
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
tpatel08, Manager at Red Roof Inn Waco, responded to this review, February 21, 2012
Dear Cindy N, The Victorian Inns Waco staff would like to take the time and say thank you for choosing Victorians Inns Waco as your choice of stay! We are continuously working towards making guest stay better each and every time and hope to see you again soon! Thanks

- Victorian Inns Waco Management
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

Stayed here after a football game as it was one of the few hotels that had room. The front desk clerk was very friendly. The room was clean but it was not in the best shape. The towels are thin and the walls thinner. There was no one very loud next to us, but the drone from the cars on Highway 35 was constant. I kept the AC on all night to block the noise.

You get what you pay for, I guess.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
tpatel08, Manager at Red Roof Inn Waco, responded to this review, November 2, 2011
Dear Bretchen, Victorian Inns Waco would like to thank you for choosing us as your choice of stay! We are currently under new ownership and expecting to start renovations within the current month. We have taken your comments into consideration and are working to improve the room quality. We hope you get a chance to come back after we complete renovations and check us out!

Thanks! - Victorian Inn Management

Been to Red Roof Inn Waco? Share your experiences!