“Worth the money” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 26 Hotels in Waco
Dallas
“Worth the money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2007

This is a new hotel in Waco. The service level is refreshingly new too. I was traveling on a budget & walked into this hotel that charges about $30 more than I intended to spend. Well, the manager or sales manager happened to be there when I was about to find a place in my price range and she talked with me and took me on a tour of the hotel. She cut me a deal to meet me closer to my budget ($75 instead of the $60 I intended to spend) and did a wonderful job of making me feel welcomed and explaining how their amenities fit right in with what I was looking for (and then some). I love that this hotel has only non-smoking rooms. Rooms are reasonably spacious. Breakfast is a lot more than just a stale donut & coffee (hello waffles!). Needless to say, I will splurge at this hotel again the next time I'm in Waco.

• Liked — The treated me like a true welcomed guest instead of a just another customer.
  • Disliked — Price (hey I wanted to stay under $60)
  • Stayed January 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Tulsa, OK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2006

Hotel was very clean (and I'm picky about clean). Free hot breakfast was good....several restaurants in walking distance; shower pressure was fantastic. Only real drawback was getting around the traffic circle, but the incredibly friend staff was helpful in getting me prepared. I love that this hotel doesn't nickel & dime you like some other "fancier" hotels. We will look no further than Comfort Suites on our return trip to Waco.

• Liked — Shower Pressure, cleanliness & staff helpfulness
  • Disliked — Would have liked more variety in fruit selection.
  • Tips/Secrets — Take a ride on Waco's traffic circle. It will remind of the Griswalds if you can't get off!
  • Stayed August 2006, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Comfort Suites Waco? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Suites Waco

Address: 2700 La Salle Avenue, Waco, TX 76706
Location: United States > Texas > Waco
#5 Business Hotel in Waco
#6 Family Hotel in Waco
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Suites Waco 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Suites Waco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Waco Comfort Suites

If you own or manage Comfort Suites Waco, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.