“Best fish tacos ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Overland Park, Kansas
“Best fish tacos ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2011

From the chips and delicious dips to start, through the last bite of our entry, we were in food paradise. My husband mentioned wanting to relocate to Waco, so that he could eat at Ninfa's every day. He was thrilled with his crawfish dish. My fish tacos were the most delicious I have ever had. I would highly recommend Ninfa's!

• Visited September 2011

Waco, Texas
“No excuses”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2011

Having lunch with my daughter before we walked across to Indian Spring Park for to have senior pictures. done. Waitress carrying about 4 drinks as she was putting down the water my daugher ordered, the tray tipped and the soda poured all down my daughters hair (very long to her waist) and on her back. The glass crashed to the floor and everyone stared. Waitress appologized, but no manager in site. We we received the bill, she said "i did't charge you for the tea". My daughters hair was a sticky matted mess. We had to reschedule the shoot! I emailed Ninfa's and to this day NO ANSWER!!!!!! I work in management at a hotel, and have removed Ninfa's from our preferred list.

• Visited May 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Irving, Texas
“great fajitas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

We celebrated our son's birthday at Ninfa's. We had a large table in a full restaurant, and the service was still very good. Everyone enjoyed their dinners, but I have to brag about the fajitas. Fajitas for two will feed three to four people and they were great. The chicken was good although it could have had a bit more of a grilled flavor. The beef and the underlying onions were great. The beef was tender and didn't have noticeable fat. I was also pleased that I could change one of the side rice and bean plates for a plate of grilled vegetables which were excellent.

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
colorado springs
“Excellent Mexican food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

I try to eat here every time I come to Waco. Food is consistently good although the wait to get in can be long!!

• Visited February 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dallas, Texas
“Consistently Great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2011

Ninfa's is my favorite Tex-Mex restaurant in Waco. Their tortillas are delicious, I love their salsa, and we always enjoy their fajitas. When I went to Baylor, I would eat here once a week. Would definitely recommend it to others.

• Visited May 2011