“This probably the worst jack in Box meal I have ever had.” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #187 of 300 restaurants in Waco
The Colony, Texas
“This probably the worst jack in Box meal I have ever had.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I am not sure where to start. My husband and I went stopped in. We went to the restrooms first. We should have left right then. Bathroom tolit looked like they had not been cleaned.in a while. Rings around the water level. In general it was just not clean.

We ordered and everything was fine. The we filled our glass with Dr. Pepper. It tasted like Diet Dr. Pepper. When I went to let the counter workers know and ask if they would check it, the worker told me, "it is what it is". We poured it out and chose another drink. When we were waiting for our food, we noticed others were getting their food. Ours did not come. They lost ours.

My husband's Ultimate Cheese Burger was cold. Cheese not was not even melted. I had the Ultimate Cheese-steak. My tasted like it came out of a microwave, rubbery. The fires were hot.

When we looked around the dining room, there was major water damage on the ceiling tiles that should have been replaced. Dead spider on the floor, and general uncleanliness.

We will definitely not be back to this Jack in The Box. I did report it to jacklistens.com just hope someone checks it out. This is not a good representation of the restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

1 review from our community

Been to Jack in the Box? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Jack in the Box, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.