“Well Kept Property” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 25 Hotels in Waco
Ennis, Texas
“Well Kept Property”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Check-in process was a bit laborious, owner had to 'find' my reservation. She was cordial and talkative.

The accommodations were highly hygienic. Bathroom was well stocked with towels. The vanity was complete with a coffee pot & a hair dryer. Queen size bed was comfortable. Room included a large table, wing chair, side chair and an alarm clock radio.

It's an excellent return on my investment. I stay here whenever I'm in the area.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west and east side are quieter. There's no 'overhead' traffic due to the fa...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Victoria
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I enjoyed staying at this motel until we checked out and had been gone about 20 minutes!! We had stayed two nights and on our way to the office driving in our truck, we met the lady that had checked us in, in the parking lot, where she said that she would take our keys and we didn't have to go by the office to check out and get a receipt because we had paid on Expedia!!
She called me about 20 minutes later and told me that the lady who cleaned our room said that we had pets because she found pet hair and she would have to charge us for having pets in the room. I told her that she had seen into our truck and she saw that we didn't have any pets with us. She insisted that we did and I told her that we would be back in about 30 minutes. In the meantime, I remembered that we had held my Aunt's cats the night before and may have brought back a few hairs on our clothes.
They had finished cleaning the room by the time we got back and she was still insisting that we pay the $10 per night because we had pets with us!!! I explained about my Aunt's cat and she couldn't understand that we didn't have the cat with us (English second language). We came to a compromise with me paying one nights pet charge for having the hair on us!!! I will not be staying here again!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

We found this on my android phone (under Places) It was $10.00 less than similar others in the area. We called to ask if we could get a room with two beds for the price and the clerk said yes. When pulling in off of the highway we were greeted with a very clean and well kept motel. Even though it was late the lady opened the door and greeted us with a smile. Our room on the ground level had been pre-cooled for us. It was comfortable and clean, Limited breakfast but adequate.Good value for the price.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Fort Worth, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

I stay here whenever I'm in Waco - it is inexpensive but has comfortable rooms - breakfast is kinds finny but that is the only negative thing I can say

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Knights Inn Waco South? Share your experiences!