“breakfast” 1 of 5 stars

Description: Other location: 4700 Bosque Boulevard, Waco, TX
Richardson, Texas
“breakfast”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

just had to review.. we had breakfast sat morning, nice service , absolutely horrible food.
pancakes tasted synthetic, ham no flavor pre chopped food service , omelet was really sad, eggs benedict , artficial tasting sauce , not a good morning for 5 of us...there were lots of folks, evidently do not care what they eat...

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Houston, Texas
“Great Breakfast spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

The food is excellent and the staff friendly and helpful. There is nothing better on a Sunday morning than a BIG smile and hello and perfect coffee drink. This is the "go with parents" prefered spot, Enjoy!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio, Texas, United States
“How can you screw up oatmeal?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

My daughter and I had breakfast at the location on Bosque (I think that was the street name). She ordered a breakfast combo - egg, bacon, hash browns, and English muffin. I ordered a chai latte and oatmeal.

The chai latte was excellent, My daughter said her breakfast was good. My oatmeal was a lumpy mess. It had been cooked way past the point of creaminess. It comes with brown sugar (which the waiter forgot to bring) and I ordered bananas and pecans to top it off. I ended up pouring some of my chai into the oatmeal to loosen it up, but it was a lost cause. I ate a couple of bites and gave up.

Visited October 2013
“Local favorite.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Good place for brunch. Lots of omelets and homemade items to choose from. Only drawback is the lines. But, we went at unusual times and managed to get seated quickly.

Visited September 2013
Kingwood, TX
“Great breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

First time for us and we enjoyed it. Got there about 10 am with about 20 people waiting outside. Really no place to wait inside so go when it's not crowded or, if crowded, go when it's not raining!

On a tip from a friend, we called ahead and put our name on "the list". Worked great, and cut down waiting time. As to the food, French toast, ham and cheese omelette, and Mexican smash were all really good. Pancakes were great! Service good, but not much follow up. But it was busy, so some forgiveness is expected. Enjoy.

Visited September 2013

Been to Cafe Cappuccino? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Cafe Cappuccino, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.