“Great room!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #2 of 25 hotels in Waco
“Great room!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

Went to Waco for a project in my history class. The king suite with jacuzzi tub was great. It was clean and the hotel staff were friendly and helpful. Will definitely use this hotel again. Even hoping we can get the same room as the first stay. Ive been traveling more than usual lately and this by far was the best experience.

• Stayed February 2013

309 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Plano, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I enjoyed my overall experience at Hampton Inn & Suites, Waco South. Our room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was great. The front desk was very helpful. I will definately being returning when back in Waco.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
San Antonio, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

We traveled together with another family to Waco to tour Baylor. We both stayed at Hampton Inn & Suites Waco South. I chose this location based on its rave reviews on this site in combination with its competitive price. We received prompt friendly service. I asked the desk attendant to recommend a local eatery for our evening meal which he did and gave us clear directions to get there and back. Additionally, we enjoyed a wide selection of fresh delicious complimentary breakfast foods in the morning. Our room with spotlessly clean with fresh crisp linens and cozy fluffy pillows making our overall experience pleasurable.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Washington, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

The best bed in the business. Clean like home; not an industrial-smelling clean. Good and efficient in the morning and accommodating in the evening. Great location for my needs. Waco South is a great example of why I choose Hampton whenever possible.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I had the pleasure of working with Liz Walker at the Hampton Inn. My corporate conference went over without a hitch! The rooms were in excellent condition for my executives. As a corporate meeting planner is makes my job so much easier knowing all of my conference needs/rooms and last minute changes will be handled without a worry. I would recommend the Hampton Inn Waco South to anyone without hesitation. Thank you for being on top of my program and helping me with all of my needs!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

We combined our Valentines Day and our One Year Anniversary in the King Jaccuzzi Suites and it was perfect. We did the Romance Package and it was the icing on the cake. The hotel was very centrally located. I had forgotten something and we made a short run to the Wal-mart down the road.

• Stayed February 2013
Murphy, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

There are not a lot of choices to choose from if you are staying the night in Waco so you get what you pay for. I guess I'm used to staying at higher quality hotels so I might be a bit bias with my opinion but I certainly don't feel that I got my money's worth, even if I did pay less than $200 for our stay. Between the hard mattress and stiff sheets, the night’s sleep was off to a poor start. Add in the thin walls/floors and a snoring neighbor and you have a recipe for no sleep at all. The breakfast offered was underwhelming to say the least. Dry muffins and Danishes accompanied a selection of no eggs, breakfast meats, or waffles. Realistically, Austin is just over an hour’s drive away and probably worth the trip for better quality hotel selections.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
HamptonWacoSouth, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Waco South, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
We are so sorry you had a disappointing stay with us. We know how important getting a good night's sleep is and are sorry you did not experience that. I have addressed the issues you mentioned with our staff and hope the next time you're in the area you will consider staying with us again.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Waco South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Waco South

Address: 2501 Market Place Drive, Waco, TX 76711
Location: United States > Texas > Waco
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
#1 Business Hotel in Waco
#2 Romantic Hotel in Waco
#2 Family Hotel in Waco
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Waco South 2.5*
Our Waco hotel provides easy access to the Cameron Park Zoo, the Old Suspension Bridge over the Brazos River and Lake Waco. Baylor University and numerous Waco companies are just a short drive away.Make yourself at home in one of our 123 guest rooms and suites featuring king-sized or queen-sized beds, free internet, and complimentary breakfast. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Despegar.com, Hilton Hotels, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Waco South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn And Suites Waco South
Hampton Inn & Suites Waco South Hotel Waco
Hampton Inn Waco
Waco Hampton Inn

If you own or manage Hampton Inn & Suites Waco South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.