“Pampered in Waco” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Waco
Gladewater, Texas
“Pampered in Waco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

My wife and I were traveling to San Antonio for her birthday and needed to stop for the night and without reservations , the staff put us in a wonderful room and had a balloon bouquet attached to some sweet chocolate surprises and a Happy Birthday wish. All this around midnight without reservations. Pretty Awesome Huh!!!!!!!!!! Good friends are better than good money ANY DAY!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
HamptonWacoSouth, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Waco South, responded to this review, August 8, 2012
We are so happy that you chose to stop at the Hampton Inn & Suites Waco South! We are glad that you enjoyed your late night stay with us and that we were able to make it a little better with the surprise chocolates and balloons for the birthday! We hope to see you on your next visit to Waco and thank you for sharing your experience with us to the TripAdvisor community!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Durango, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

As a Diamond level with Hilton, I stay at dozens of Hilton properties each year...this was at the top of my list and will certainly stay there next time I'm in Waco...clean rooms and a great breakfast area, fresh decor, and a friendly staff. All the little things were very well done.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
HamptonWacoSouth, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Waco South, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
We are excited to hear that you chose to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Waco South! We know that because of your "Diamond status" you stay at many Hilton properties and we are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We can't wait to see you on your next trip to Waco!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

I travel a lot with my job and normally stay in Hampton Inns because they are dependable. However, this one exceeded my expectations! Room was large, bed comfy, quiet, new hotel. Very near nice shopping area, which never hurts. I don't normally bring sneakers to use the exercise room, but this hotel has excellent new Precor equipment. Next time, sneakers are getting packed! Also has a nice outdoor seating area...of course, Texas summers didn't allow to enjoy that....but will plan to next time.

Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
HamptonWacoSouth, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Waco South, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
We are excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay with the Hampton Inn & Suites Waco South! Texas summers are definitely a little warm and if your next visit to Waco is in the colder season we have 2 large portable heaters available for the patio area. We can't wait to see you on your next trip to Waco!
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

I travel alot and this is by far one of the nicer properties I have stayed at in a really long time. From the Greeting and Service I got when walking in after mid-night to the entire stay - serive was top notch! I would recommend this hotel!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
HamptonWacoSouth, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Waco South, responded to this review, July 27, 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Waco South! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our stay with us and that we were able to offer you "top notch service". We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Waco!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

We chose this location as it was right next to family that we were visiting, over the 4th of July time frame. All of the staff was very friendly, from the moment we checked in. I am in the travel industry and travel often; I was very impressed with this Hampton Inn in Waco, I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel. The room was very clean and spacious. The staff is wonderful. The complimentary breakfast offered was great; a large variety of items. My husband and I will be returning!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
HamptonWacoSouth, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Waco South, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Waco South! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to enjoy not only your room but also the hot & complimentary breakfast that we offer. We can't wait till your travels bring you back to Waco! We love having you here!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

About every 10 week-ends I have to spend a day in Waco, TX for work and have chosen the Hampton Inn South as my home away...anymore. Even though I have to be in town by 7:00 am, they have allowed me to check in early, even offering breakfast service at the same time.
The hotel is fairly new, and it looks like it.
The desk staff are very welcoming, everything is clean, and they usually have the room ready at that early hour of the morning. Rooms are spacious, comfortable, and has the necessary amenities.
This particular facility is close to (in walking distance) restaurants and some shopping. I think it is an ideal location. Because of the quality of these hotels (HI), I have decided to make it the place to stay of choice. I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: The rooms face north/south. I have stayed in both areas with no problems. There's not much to se...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
We are happy to be your HOME AWAY FROM HOME! Our staff were ecstatic to hear that you choose to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Waco South when your travels bring you to Waco. We hope to continue seeing you as your business brings you to Waco!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

The Staff of this hotel is MAGNIFICENT. My stay was made better by FANTASTIC SERVICE and kindness. The staff is always on the lookout to assist a Travellor.
The rooms are MAGNIFICENT!!
The staff takes the time to assure that all guests are taken care of and their needs are met.
The breakfast in the morning is absolutely fabulous.

Room Tip: Just ask the Front Desk staff. you will be taken care of.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your experiences of the Hampton Inn & Suites Waco South with the TripAdvisor community! Our staff were very excited to hear that they were able to assist you during your stay with us. We hope to see you again if your travels bring you back to Waco!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Waco South? Share your experiences!