“Not worth it. Seriously.” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 165 Restaurants in Victoria
Cuisines: Hamburgers
Victoria, Texas
“Not worth it. Seriously.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2011

I am a HUGE cheeseburger lover. I could make this burger for MUCH cheaper myself at home. Doesn't seem to have much if any seasonings. Fries were not cooked thoroughly enough. I am not paying the high prices for half way decent food. I have has a better burger from Double J several times before. Yea they are huge burgers, but I am not imrpessed. Sorry guys.

• Visited August 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Victoria, Texas
“Best Burgers in Town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2011

Burger Nation opened this summer, and since our first visit we have been fans. The burgers are 1/2 pound patties, your choice of 100% angus beef, turkey, or veggie burger which is made of seasoned potato, green pepper, mushrooms and red onion. My vegetarian friend loves the burger, and my health conscious friends who have tried the turkey all love it too. The burgers are huge, and they start at $6.99, going up if you want cheese, bacon, and/or egg. Other toppings are free and the selection is pretty big. They have fries, cajun fries, sweet potato chips, and all are handmade. One complaint I do have (and I've let them know on comment cards so I hope they fix it) is the fries aren't usually crispy. We ask for them extra crispy and they usually come out much better. They also have beer, wings, milk shakes (pricey but made with blue bell), and fried twinkies. I like also that they buy their supplies locally, the meats from Pullins Meat Market and produce from Victoria Produce. This means what you're getting is fresher and supports our small community. Check out their facebook page for the full menu and prices, they sometimes have coupons on there too.

• Visited July 2011