“A hidden reasure in Victoria” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Victoria East

You added Knights Inn Victoria East to your Saves list
Knights Inn Victoria East
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3112 Houston Highway, Victoria, TX 77901 (Formerly Victory Inn)   |
Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Victoria
A TripAdvisor Member
“A hidden reasure in Victoria”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2006

The staff at this hotel was fantastic! My wife and I were traveling thru on Hwy. 59 to visit my son in south TX and we pulled into this hotel thinking it would be a typical 2 star place. We have stayed at other hotels in Victoria over the years but thought we'd give this one a try. We were both pleasantly suprised at the professional and courteous people that worked there. They really made us feel at home, especially Lupe who checked us in, who has got to have the biggest smile in Texas! The room, while not huge, was the cleanest I can remember staying in the past few years, and we go on 6-8 trips a year. The hot breakfast was far and way the best we've had at a hotel. A super value all the way around. We higly reommend the Quality Inn in Victoria.

• Stayed January 2006

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Chicago, IL, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2005

I have stayed at this property several times over the past year and a half.

Good points: free wireless internet access, good hot breakfast, very friendly and courteous staff, good value

Not so good: for a few dollars extra, one can stay on the "better" side of town at the Fairfield or newly opened Hampton In--both which have interior hallways (a much better security and cleanliness situation).

• Stayed April 2005, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2004

I was looking for a hotel between South Padre Island, and Houston, to stay over for one night. I chose this hotel due to the AAA book's suggestions. I had stayed at a pricey but horrible hotel in Spouth Padre Island, and wanted something nice.
I had had good experiences with Quality Inn in the past. This hotel is about 1 hour south of Houston. It's in the quaint little town of Victoria.
The hotel is huge, covering alot of land, in an L shape. We stayed here on July 16th.
The hotel has both a happy hour, with good food, and a continental breakfast that we also enjoyed. It has a pool, which did need a litle bit of cleaning, due to a few bugs. (First bugs I'd seen since being on Padre Island). The hotel has an upper level, and a lower level. We were on the upper level, doesn't have elevators, but it was fine, cause we didn't have much luggage. Everyone at this hotel were kind and considerate, and I could tell they enjoyed their jobs.
The hotel was spic and span clean. The beds were comfortable, and the room was spacious.
I'd stay here again if need be.

Been to Knights Inn Victoria East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn Victoria East

Address: 3112 Houston Highway, Victoria, TX 77901 (Formerly Victory Inn)
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Victoria
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Victoria
Hotel Class:2 star — Knights Inn Victoria East 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Knights Inn Victoria East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Hotel Victoria
Quality Inn Victoria
Victoria Quality Inn

If you own or manage Knights Inn Victoria East, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.