“Best cinnamon rolls!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
San Antonio, Texas
“Best cinnamon rolls!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

The title of the review says it all! Not your doughtnut shop type rolls. Wonderful..expensive but big and makes a meal!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Bulverde, Texas, United States
“Perfect place to relax and eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I was looking for a place to kill time until an appointment, and I didn't want a chain. I pulled in and saw they had hookahs available so I figured this was a a good option. Fresh pastries and a quiche sat on the counter, tempting me. I choose a broccoli quiche and a coconut mocha tea and loved them both! Taza's offers free wifi so several people were manning tables and working. Many of the guests ordered the cinnamon rolls which are huge. Anytime I am in the area, this is where I will suggest I meet up with friends!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
cibolo
“good food and good customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

my husband and I often frequent this restaurant for a light meal or snack. The cinnamon rolls are terrific, best when served warm. yum-yum! The sandwiches are kind of eclectic and very tastey!
We have never had a bad experience with the staff. The owner usually waits on us and he has always been very friendly. Needless to say they will continue to get our business.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Texas
“Best Little Coffee Shop in NE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

Ray and his wife are always working to make Tazas Coffee better and better. I've been a loyal patron since they opened nearly three years ago. The service and quality of the food have improved drastically over that time. My only concern is that the pastries sit on the counter not covered. The owner and me have discussed this and he has take some steps to make sure his staff gets the pastries in the pastry case. The price and location are perfect for those who are on a budget. His a la carte menu is filled with goodies and healthy options. The owners are very kind people with a thirst for making everyone's experience worthwhile. I am a regular mostly in the mornings because I like having morning meetings in a place that is centrally located without a lot of distractions. This is the time of the year to go enjoy the sunrise and the sunset on the outside patio. During the day the place fills with other business types and students using the free WiFi and socializing. The pricing is significantly better than Starbucks and other coffee houses with better service.

• Visited May 2012