“Awesome customer service. Highly recommend.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #16 of 32 Hotels in Tyler
Fort Worth, Texas
“Awesome customer service. Highly recommend.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

One of the nicest staffs i have ever experienced. I felt like every person was really going out of their way to make my stay perfect.

The rooms were nice, clean and large.

I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
HotelManagerHISB, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tyler-South Broadway, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
Wow! On behalf of the management and staff, we want to thank you so much for noticing all the great changes going on at the Holiday Inn So Broadway. We have completed the room renovations except for a few minor details, but more is on the way. We will be redoing all the corridors, exterior, landscaping and a new restaurant and lounge coming in the near future. Please check back on your next visit to Tyler to see the new look.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

We stayed for a week during the state Tball Championship, I was traveling with 3 kids age 10, 6, 1... Rooms were on the smaller side but still great. Pool was a big hit with my bunch and the adults traveling with us enjoyed the bar at night. Had trouble connecting my iPhone with their wifi though. Also the bath tub in our room would not drain without someone holding down the "thingy". But those were minor inconveniences. Staff was friendly. Rooms were clean and trust me I checked under the bed under sheets and all... Fridge and microwave were nice in room.

• Stayed July 2013
HotelManagerHISB, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tyler-South Broadway, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments regarding our hotel. We appreciate the feedback from our guests as we use them as training tools to increase awareness in our staff as to what our guests are looking for in their travels. I hope the team won their tournament. Hope to see you again in your travels to Tyler
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Cannot say enough good things about this one. We booked it at the last minute on a weekend trip. The lobby and common areas do have that old "Holiday Innish" look, but the guest rooms have all been recently updated. It was clean, comfortable and well located. The staff was friendly and helpful. They have neat little lounge with live music too. Location was great as well.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
HotelManagerHISB, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tyler-South Broadway, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
Thank you for your comments concerning our hotel. Our rooms did turn out quite nicely and at the end of the year we are planning to continue the second phase of our renovation which will be the restaurant and lounge. An exterior facelift and pool upgrade is in the works as well. Hope to see you again in your travels to the Tyler area.
Carrollton, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Quick getaway, Tyler was a wonderful place to visit with the family, very friendly people. I would recommend. Everyone had a great time. Plenty to do, see and eat. Centrally located, close to shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. It is nice to know that our guests feel the same we do as our location is one of the best in Tyler. We are surrounded by shopping, restaurants, and a great outdoor trail for those of you who like to stay fit. Hope to see you on your next visit to Tyler.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Friendly staff and overall clean. Didn't have any problems with my room. Only complication was the service and wait time at the front desk. I ended up being double charged for my room. Once this was adjusted it was a great stay both nights.

• Stayed March 2013
HotelManagerHISB, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tyler-South Broadway, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Thank you so much for your comments regarding your stay at our hotel. I was happy to hear that the billing issue was resolved quickly. We appreciate our guests and hope you stay again when you are in the area.
Branson West, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

When we arrived there was a very large grouphecking in. The front desk personnel handled our check-in without missing a beat. It was fast and efficient and we were in our room in no time. The hotel is well maintained and spotless. The rooms are well appointed and the linens and mattresses excellent. The shower was also excellent. The internet worked perfectly and was adequate for all my online tasks. Joyce, who runs the Hospitality Room was outstanding and the hotel is lucky to have such a wonderful person working in their intrest. The cable TV has the better busness and news channels. This is a very nice hotel and I would recommend your stay when in the area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
HotelManagerHISB, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tyler-South Broadway, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Thank you so much for recognizing our hotel and staff members. We are happy to know that our efforts are paying off and our guests are happy when they stay with us. We are undergoing a multimillion dollar renovation and are anxious to get to the completion date. I was happy to see you enjoyed the sleeping rooms that have just been renovated. Come back and see us again when you are in our area.
Dallas, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Have reading the reviews, I was really excited. But wow was I surprised at how much of a let down this place was, especially for a Platinum Elite Member.

Pros:
Good Value
Close to major resteraunts and mall
Nice staff

Cons:
Room was DISGUESTING. Stains on floor, trash on bathroom floor, spiders out of ac unit
Staff was friendly but was a mess checking in and out. Was put on club level but was told at check in that I had been taken out of room because of a mishap and out in a disgusting room. During check out, was told that I was being charged for 20 rooms for a conference I wasn't in town for! 20 rooms?! Seriously?! I am traveling by myself. Totally unprofessional.

I am dissapoibted to say I will never stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013
HotelManagerHISB, General Manager at Holiday Inn Tyler-South Broadway, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Thank you for your comnents regarding your stay with us. I want to apologize for the miscommunication upon check in. As a PC member the free upgrade is upon availability only and unfortunately we were not able to accomdate due to high occupancy. I have looked over your history from time of arrival to check out and was unable to understand how you were mistaken for being with a group. I would like to discuss this with you further if you wish to do so. Again, thank you for your comments.

Been to Holiday Inn Tyler-South Broadway? Share your experiences!