“One Night Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 32 hotels in Tyler
Huntsville, Texas
“One Night Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Good location. Good rate. Clean room. Free breakfast. Super clean lobby.
Friendly staff. What more could you ask for?

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

109 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Conway, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I absolutely Love the manager and this hotel. I could stay closer to Canton Tx but, because the staff is so professional as well as polite I chose to stay here every time. The staff is always very accommodating. The rooms are remodeled very clean and extremely nice. I moved from 1 room to another and literally forgot my purse in the old room I thought I would never see it again. I realized I had left several hours later. I called and they had it at the front desk. That speaks for the honesty of the maid service. As long as I have to go to Canton Tx I will always drive 30 minutes out of my way to stay here. Anup is the manager and a very good one. I highly recommend this hotel.

ManagerTyler, Manager at Super 8 Tyler, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you for your review, we appreciate your comments and our staff and management really do work hard to give the best service and to ensure our customers expericence is memorable.
Your trust and business is appreciated.
Waco
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed here on a business trip. Found a good rate online. Includes breakfast. The property was clean and the rooms were very clean and comfortable. Had a fridge and a coffee maker in the room. Full, hot breakfast with eggs and sausage as well as all the other traditional continental offerings.

Requested a first floor room so I wouldn't have to carry work materials upstairs and they were accommodating. The rate was good and I would stay here again.

ManagerTyler, Manager at Super 8 Tyler, responded to this review, yesterday
We truly appreciate your feedback , our staff and management truly work hard to make our customers stay experience comfortable. It also allows us to improve in any areas necessary. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in your future travels.
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Check in was quick. The room was clean but did have some smoke odor tell the air condition was turned on and air circulated. Nice flat screen and is on the wall which is nice. Bed was semi-hard and could use newer pillows and more of them. The pool is very nice and Grand kids loved it. Basic cold breakfast. Stayed upstairs in the back and was very quite for a Friday night. I would rank it as great 2 star.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
ManagerTyler, Manager at Super 8 Tyler, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
It truly is a pleasure to hear from our customers, it guides us to make all our guests stay comfortable and enjoyable, while they are away from home. Our staff are always happy to assist in any way they can. Your business is appreciated and we hope to see you again in your future travels.
Longview
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We checked in just to have a place to sleep. Due to a severe thunderstorm , the power was off and didn't come back on until almost 1am. We were pleased that the front window was not sealed shut and we could open it to let in some air. Even with the air not running to cover the noise the hotel was pretty quiet after 11pm. We were here on a weekday and most of the other guests were workers of some type. Management was competent, friendly and helpful. This Super 8 was clean and had a good breakfast. The bed was pretty comfortable. It's an older hotel but rooms have had some updates. For a cheaper priced hotel this was way above average.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
ManagerTyler, Manager at Super 8 Tyler, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
We are happy to hear we were able to provide a comfortable place to rest during the unexpected thunderstorm, where we were out of power for some time. Weather conditions tend to be a challenge since we never know what to expect, but I guess we all have to do the best we can, with what we have. Please keep us in mind when you are in this area again. Thank you for your business.
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

I stayed there for one night and was unable to shower because the towels were filthy beyond belief. When I spoke to the "manager"(who turned out to be the owner) I was told that since I got a discounted rate I should be "easier to deal with" it seems to be a family operated business(of middle eastern decent) I mention this because I also witnessed them really disrespecting and mistreating a few of their non-middle eastern employees, which probably speaks volumes as to how they treat other demographics of customers

Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
ManagerTyler, Manager at Super 8 Tyler, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
It seems this review was not for this motel because we have researched and neither staff or management recall any of the mentioned incidents. It seems there has been some mix up
Jonesboro, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

We have stayed in this hotel many times! It has always satisfied! The pool area is our favorite. It is a saltwater pool and is 8ft which is rare in hotels. My kids LOVE it! It is easy to get to and staff is always friendly and helpful. For the price you pay you can't beat this hotel. On our last stay they were doing some remodeling in the rooms. Stay here! You will not regret it!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
ManagerTyler, Manager at Super 8 Tyler, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
We appreciate the time you take to give our hotel a review. We are always looking to better improve our service to all our valued customers and your feedback is welcomed. We hope to see you again in your future travels to Tyler.

Been to Super 8 Tyler? Share your experiences!