“Recent Stay” 4 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 Tyler to your Saves list
Super 8 Tyler
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2616 North-West Loop 323 North, Tyler, TX 75702   |
Ranked #15 of 33 Hotels in Tyler

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Nacogdoches, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Room was small but cozy and clean. My husband and I had the King Non Smoking with Wifi, fridge and microwave. Reminded me of my first apartment. We were able to get extra pillows and towels upon request. The breakfast was good each morning. The property was well kept and neat. Quiet even on a Friday night. Will visit again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
ManagerTyler, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Tyler, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Happy Birthday! We are glad that you liked our hotel. We appreciate your response and hope that you come back soon. The Rose Festival is coming soon and Canton First Monday is every month so come back.
Carrollton, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Wednesday 8/20/2013 I was on a business trip to Tyler. My wife was with me and we wanted a jacuzzi suite. The room was nice and clean.
I was not familiar with Tyler and Anup was very helpful in helping me locate the location of my meeting and giving advice about restaurants in the area. I will be traveling back to Tyler and intend to stay at this motel again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
ManagerTyler, General Manager at Super 8 Tyler, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
We appreciate the time you took to give our hotel and staff a review. It is our goal to make all our customers stay a pleasant experience and to be helpful at all times. Thank you again and hope to see you in your future travels.

Been to Super 8 Tyler? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Tyler

Address: 2616 North-West Loop 323 North, Tyler, TX 75702
Location: United States > Texas > Tyler
#3 Best Value Hotel in Tyler
#9 Business Hotel in Tyler
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Tyler 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Tyler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Tyler Hotel Tyler
Super Eight Tyler
Tyler Super Eight
Tyler Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Tyler, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.