“Texas Good!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Holly Lake Ranch,TX
“Texas Good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Great food at reasonable prices! The Road Kill is a killer! "Sidekick of ribs complements any entree!

Visited March 2013

Tyler, Texas
“Allergy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

I have a sever allergy and they didn't pay it no mind. So when I started having breathing problems they said oh I'm sorry can we remake this for you. I told them no and nothing else was done.

Hawkins, Texas
“visit often....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Excellent Dallas filet, some issues (occasionally, rarely) with proper cooking (I order medium, so it's sometimes too rare), but overall, very good and tender. Husband prefers larger ribeye, but it's too fatty and chewy for me. Service is usually pretty good and sides and salads are fine. We like Texas Roadhouse and judging by the daily crowds, so do LOTS of others in East Texas!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tyler, Texas
“Always cooked right!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I love their sirloin. Sometimes I get one so tender that it's like eating filet mignon. I've never had to send my steak back - they cook it just right and the flavor is great.

Visited March 2013
Southlake, TX
“Safe and Dependable!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

As a frequent traveler 200 days a year on the road you don't want "food surprises" so I choose Texas Roadhouse often. One pork chop, sweet potato (butter on the side) veggies and a salad. Rolls are outstanding but I skip them because if I have one I will have 5. Always packed and the same everywhere....Save money (a dollar or two) by eating before the heavy crowds with their early bird type / happy hour.

• Visited April 2013