“great specials” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Texas
“great specials”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

food is nothing special but they have great incentives to eat at the restaurant for very reasonable prices. for a family on a tight budget, this a good "night out"

46% Recommend
Longview, Texas
“food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2012

really didn't like this food, just went one time and knew we would not be going back, to much tomatoe in everything for me

“Beyond horrible!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012 via mobile

This food doesn't begin to pass as good Italian. Every element of our meal was awful. Nobody in my family liked anything that was served. Our apathetic waitress wasn't concerned or apologetic at all. The floor was disgusting & filthy - we couldn't wait to get out of there!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
txtraveler46
“Terrible, Terrible, Terrible!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

Get my point? I had skilletini (chicken & sausage). The sausage was grossly overcooked (tough & dry) and the chicken looked like they had diced cold cuts type chicken. The dish overall was dry very little spicy marinara. The best part of the meal was the bread and Ceasor salad. Two of our group had the sampler, both were disappointed. We have eaten here before and it was pretty good but not this time. Long time before we go back!!!!

• Visited October 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Oklahoma City, OK
“Save your money, eat elsewhere.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2011

I choose Carino's over the Olive Garden because I have had better experience at other Carino's and felt the food was fresher. I would say this location must not have the same operating philosophy as the Carino's I am familiar with.
The server was excellent. She was stretched thin with the number of tables she was helping so we were patient and she was polite.
The food was not very good. I had spaghetti with tomato sauce and my sister ordered an entree with alfredo, chicken and bacon. There were three pieces of chicken in the meal (yes, we picked them out and counted), there were tiny little pieces of bacon which I thought were bacon bits at first and the alfredo sauce had no taste. We both ordered a Cesar salad and were both VERY disappointed. The dressing lacked any taste and the lettuce was coated in it. Little cheese on top and NO crotons. My spaghetti was fine, but it’s almost impossible to mess up noodles and tomato sauce.
The cost of the meal was way too high in my opinion and would encourage people to eat elsewh

• Visited October 2011