“What a great quiet hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #4 of 33 Hotels in Tyler
Galveston Island, Texas
“What a great quiet hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I love this hotel and will probably stay there again if I get back to Tyler. It was like being at home in my Living room. Very quiet, no noise and very clean. The bed was comfortable and had 5 comfortable pillows on my bed which was what I like. I like at least 3 but was not complaining about 5. I stayed a week as I was working there and was up by 5 and at breakfast at 6:00 am every morning. They had the best little breakfast without fail every morning. Waffles, eggs, sausage and biscuits and gravy just to name a few. I normally book the Hilton or the Hampton Inn but they were booked. I am glad because I enjoyed staying here. The hotel is very well maintained and I am sure the reason why is the General Manager is the owner.

Room Tip: I was on the back side of the Hotel on the ground floor. I think it would be more quiet there and it...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Melissa F, Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Southpark Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear Charles R,
I am so very sorry for the delay in my response. It was so gratifying to read all the nice things you had to say about us - especially about our breakfast. I am also glad we were able to provide a nice quiet "home away from home" experience for you. You are always welcome to stay again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

The people are always wonderful, rooms are well maintained and the breakfast will leave you full and ready for work. Keep up the excellent work TEAM! If you do have an issue, they are extremely quick in correcting and the staff has gone out of their way to please without any signs of disappointment. This is my hotel of choice in Tyler.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Melissa F, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Southpark Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear Roddy C,
It was great to have you with us again and thank you so much for the kind words. We love happy guests so always let us know what we can do to make things great and if we can we will. See you next time!
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Hotel Staff is Awesome! This hotel is very clean and well maintained! The staff is very Friendly and extremely Helpful! Very Clean! Can Walk to Restaurants and Shopping! They have Complimentary Breakfast, in room internet , a pool and an exercise room.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Melissa F, Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Southpark Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear Irishehp,
We always love great reviews - I am so glad to see that we earned one from you. Let us know that next time you are coming to Tyler - as long as we have a room you will also. Thanks again!
willis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Everyone was great, helpful and willing to do anything to help. Huge flat screen TVs and great beds. Great location for shopping too. Let hubby take a nap and I hit the stores. Comfortable, clean room and I wish I was still there. Love Tyler..........

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Janice C,
I am so glad to see that enjoyed your stay with us and I agree that Tyler has some shopping! Hope to see you again on your next visit.
Irving, Texas, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Always superb service. Rooms are very comfortable, really clean, and well-appointed. Anything at all brought to the attention of the staff is attended to immediately. Breakfast is good and on par with most Best Westerns I've stayed in. They serve GOOD coffee and that counts for a lot. I really appreciate the attention and courtesy received every time I've stayed there. I especially appreciate that BW gives RETIRED veterans a discount. This is very uncommon and the only hotel I've stayed that does so throughout their company, not just here and there. The highest marks go to their consistency. I have a one day assignment in Tyler about 4 days a year. EVERY time I stay here is just as good as the last. I can really count on them to deliver 100% on their quality each and every time.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Craig N,
So glad to have you with us again. Thank you so much for the kind words - we all work very hard to make all of guests have a great stay. We also want to let you know that we sincerely appreciate all of veterans (both past and present) and are happy to extend the discount to you. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Clean, staff is very friendly and helpful, conveniently located near restaurants and shopping. We have stayed at this hotel several times and the quality has been consistent. Complimentary breakfast, pool, exercise room, in-room internet.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Melissa F, Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Southpark Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear Dee M,
I am so glad to read that we have been consistently providing you and yours with a great stay in Tyler. As always, if there is anything you need on your future visits with us don't hesitate to ask. Thank you so much for the great review!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

My family has stayed at this hotel before. For this stay we booked a suite and a room with 2 queens. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very helpful. We love staying in the suite b/c our little girls can sleep in the extra room without being disturbed.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Melissa F, Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Southpark Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Dear Sara H,
So great to hear feedback on our suites as well as our rooms. When you have children, those 2 room suites can be very accommodating. We thank you for your positive review as these let others now what kind of service they can expect from us. We hope to see you back at Best Western Plus Southpark in Tyler, Texas in the near future
Melissa Farmer
Manager

Been to BEST WESTERN Plus Southpark Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!