“Reliable, friendly, clean and comfortable” 5 of 5 stars

Windsor Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3393 South SW Loop 323, Tyler, TX 75701   |
Ranked #4 of 35 Hotels in Tyler
Hot Springs Village, AR
“Reliable, friendly, clean and comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2007

We have stayed at Scottish Inn several times while visiting Tyler. The large rooms are comfortable and nice. The ceilings are painted with clouds. Our room was always cleaned promptly and efficiently. Coffee maker, refrigerator and microwave were great extras. The bed was better than most hotel beds. We always felt safe. Book early because it was obvious to us that many people working in Tyler with commercial companies are staying there long term. Return visitors are many.
You won't regret your stay here!

• Liked — Large comfortable rooms
  • Disliked — Size of area for breakfast and variety of items could be improved.
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Greenfield, IN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2007

My brother and I stayed here. The room was exceptionally clean and the beds were comfortable. There were solid surfaces on the vanity and around the tub.
There was a lot of attention to detail in the construction of the building unlike most cookie cutter chain locations. (Sorry, I am a guy!)
They provided us with an above average continental breakfast that included a waffle maker. There were many types of breads and cereal. They also offered coffe, juice and milk.
We paid 75 dollars after tax, (My brother recieved an AARP discount) and $75 was very competative with other hotels in the area.
I lived here in the mid eighties and many of the properties listed on this site were absolute dumps then. I can't imagine them being any better today.
One more bonus is the location. It is five minutes from all the restaurants and shopping. That was a big plus as I was returning home Valentine's Day night and was fully prepared.
(Note, Smith County is a dry county and you will have to buy a membership at the restaurant if you want a beer with dinner. They are not expensive.)
Overall, it was one of my BEST experiences with a low cost hotel and I have stayed in many over the years.

Brad, Greenfield, IN

• Liked — Value and quality
  • Disliked — Nothing. Everything was good
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
San Antonio TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2006

I called The Scottish Inn at the suggestion of my cousin who lives in Tyler. As a woman traveling alone and wanted a place within a reasonable distance to where the action seems to be in Tyler, not far from Broadway. Oh, the actions means shopping and eating establishments. Uppermost I was looking for a place of safety for a fem sol. The Scottish Inn was just perfect for me. The desk clerk was personable and helpful. I asked for a room on the first floor on the front. I got it. My room was clean and neat. Breakfast was served in the morning in the lobby. The coffee hit the spot as well as the other selections were good

The bed was new and comfy and the price not quite $70....both a good value.

Stayed October 2006

Been to Windsor Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Windsor Inn & Suites

Address: 3393 South SW Loop 323, Tyler, TX 75701
Location: United States > Texas > Tyler
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Swimming Pool
#3 Best Value Hotel in Tyler
#7 Family Hotel in Tyler
#7 Romantic Hotel in Tyler
Hotel Class:2 star — Windsor Inn & Suites 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Windsor Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Windsor Hotel Tyler

If you own or manage Windsor Inn & Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.