“Great Place to Shoot” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 9 Activities in Tyler
Type: Sports Complexes, Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: Your shooting sports headquarters...We offer what no one else can!•Indoor handgun and rifle shooting in air-conditioned comfort, using your firearms or ones from our rental board•One-stop concealed handgun licensing and re-qualification...classes, photos, , and shooting, in one place, in one sitting•On-premises gunsmithing•Firearms training classes from beginning to advanced levels​Lock & Load is open Tuesday-Friday from 11 AM - 9:00 PM and Saturday from 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
Rusk, Texas
14 attraction reviews
“Great Place to Shoot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

My family and I enjoy shooting at L&L. It is a friendly environment with professionals to answer any of your questions. Give them a try.

Visited August 2012

“Good range”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

This was my first time going to a shooting range so my opinion is limited. One enters a store where guns and apparel are displayed with an entry beyond. I think there were a dozen stations with upper torso/head targets that can be positioned very close to eighty feet or so. Our station was not working (the button overhead wouldn't move the target) so they moved us to another very quickly.

I did very poorly. Despite the mandatory ear protection (as well as eye), I was overwhelmed by the sound. This is really different from outdoor shooting which I am used to. That said, it is important to practice with your weapon so I will be returning soon.

We wanted to modify one of our pistols for a laser sight and which was handled right away. Everyone I observed was polite, attentive, and very knowledgeable. While this is the only indoor shooting range that I know of, it is quite good and very useful.

Visited January 2013
13 attraction reviews
“Great indoor range and professional people to help”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Great people always willing to help make shooting safer and more enjoyable. Lots of guns to rent or purchase at reasonable prices.

Visited September 2012
Whitehouse, Texas
“Range time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Nice indoor range. Has many handguns available to rent as long as you use their ammo. I go here often and would recommend.

Visited October 2012
8 attraction reviews
“Good Customer Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Good display of merchandise for sale. Personnel helpful and made good suggestions.
Parking ample. Hours of operation customer friendly.