“terrible nachos and expensive” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: www.fuzzystacoshop.com
Description: www.fuzzystacoshop.com
texas
“terrible nachos and expensive”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I didn't know you could mess up a nacho but Fuzzy's has figured out how to do it. They serve it with some kind of liquid white sauce that tastes nasty. I had to pay extra to have a few jalapenos to go with it. I though nachos came with jalapenos usually. There weren't any napkins available - had to ask the staff to get some for me.
Anyways I have a lot more choices for Mexican food in Tyler, so I won't be visiting Fuzzy's again anytime soon.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Whitehouse, Texas
“Last visit”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Ordered the fish and shrimp tacos. Both were burnt to a crisp and staff at the cash register was too busy talking to another employee to attempt to resolve. I would recommend going down the street to Rusty's. I will be.

Visited October 2012
Tyler, Texas
“Hit or miss... Been 3 times.. Ehh..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

The staff was very friendly... Although when I picked up my chip order, the man handing it to me in the kitchen was taking a bite of chips.. Gross! Did not care for their salsa which was heated up.. like soup... Ordered the fajita taco and it was pretty good.. My husband did not care for it... Not that it was bad, just not the best.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tyler, Texas
“Really good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

If you like Tacos or Mexican style food...this is your place. Our #1 pick: the Breakfast sandwich filled with cottage potatoes, bacon, fried eggs, hot peppers...fantastic, huge, and cheap. Addictive.

Visited September 2012
Tyler, TX
“Just Ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Felt rushed trying to order, beans were salty, beer wasn't cold. Not good right? Taco was good though. Thats about all I can say about this place. I would go to Rusty Taco literally another 2 miles down the road from here before I'd ever go back to this place. If they don't get their act together they will be closed in a year.

• Visited May 2012