“Hide your money cleaning lady takes it” 1 of 5 stars

Rest Inn Tyler
Rest Inn Tyler
3209 West Gentry Parkway, Tyler, TX 75702   |
Ranked #29 of 32 hotels in Tyler
“Hide your money cleaning lady takes it”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Don't leave your change out I had $4 in quarters for laundry when I got back to room towels were changed and money gone next day I purpously left $1.50 next to phone same thing happened I got ripped off.my last day there I played for 3 days and told me I only played for 2 never again stay there

• Stayed April 2013

3 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Couples
Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2009

I was driving to Louisiana for work and spent the night here. I cruised the highways looking for an older place, gave up and settled on this. It's now a Travel Inn. It was completely average, probably built in the '70s, no charm but decently maintained. It wasn't expensive, and there were some fast food places within a mile or so, but it is kind of in a strange industrial part of town. There's nothing to do and nowhere to eat nearby.

• Liked — Quiet at night
  • Disliked — Far from anything
  • Stayed January 2007, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2006

I stayed the the Ecno Lodge. The staff is friendy, however that does not make up for the poor, conditions. I reported a sink that was leaking water at 9:00 AM on Thurday. When I got back at 8:00PM nothing was fixed. I found out when I used the sink and water started flowing out on to the floor. I went to the front desk to complain and I got was a few towels for the floor, and a excuse the the mantanence person did not show up to day. Leaving me with an unsanitary and unsafe condition. The complementary breakfast is some white bread and sweet buns in plastic. That is if they bother to go out and buy them. Run do not walk away from this place.

• Stayed February 2006, traveled on business
tureworld1, Public Relations Manager at Rest Inn Tyler, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
this hotel has been remodel and it is up to date by new owner

Been to Rest Inn Tyler? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rest Inn Tyler

Address: 3209 West Gentry Parkway, Tyler, TX 75702
Location: United States > Texas > Tyler
Free Parking
Ranked #29 of 32 hotels in Tyler
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and Priceline so you can book your Rest Inn Tyler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Rest Inn Tyler, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.