“Pleasant, with a reasonable breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #16 of 36 Hotels in Tyler
texas
“Pleasant, with a reasonable breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I only stayed overnight but the front desk staff was very friendly and helped me retrieve an item I had left in my room after checking out. The breakfast was above average for a free breakfast with a nice selection that included an omelet, bacon, potatoes, muffins, waffles, cereal and more. The room was comfortable and well kept. It was a bit of achallenge to find since it isn't on the main street and there isn't a sign that directs you to it, but with a cellphone and google maps it was a cinch to find.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Brandy F, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites at So. Broadway Mall, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Thank you for your awesome comments about our staff and hotel, we are so happy to hear that your stay was exceptional. We look forward to your next visit at Comfort Suites.

Tyler, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We love staying at the Comfort Suites in Tyler, Tx.... All the people that work there are extremely helpful and friendly, especially Brandy ! Thanks Brandy for your extra efforts and interest in helping my kids as well. The rooms are very clean and the breakfast is great. We greatly appreciate everyone there !

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
Texarkana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I had the most pleasant stay of my life at this hotel. The staff was so kind and courteous by greeting me and fulfilling my needs. I would most definitely recommend you to stay at this magnificent hotel when you come to Tyler, Texas!

• Stayed February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
Brandy F, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites at So. Broadway Mall, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Thank You for your kind words and for staying here with us. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay so much! We look forward to seeing you again soon!!
Baytown
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I arrived at the motel, and was cheerfully greeted by the staff. They priced me a good double bed room, which was in excellent condition and very clean. I was provided excellent service and enjoyed my stay. There was no noise disturbance, and I got some quiet and peaceful sleep to recharge me for the coming day. I plan on coming here every time I travel to Tyler, TX.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank rajdeep7707
Tyler
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

This was the most pleasant hotel I have ever been to. The staff was very courteous, and helpful with to my family. The front desk clerk, Brandy, was very gracious in helping my family find a place to eat, and it was walking distance from the hotel. There are a nice variety of restaurants just walking distance from this hotel. I really enjoyed my stay, and I highly recommend you and your family to stay there the next time you are in Tyler, Texas. I will definitely be coming back soon.

• Stayed June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your kind words,Our entire staff was exceptionally pleased that you appreciate all of our hard work. We strive to ensure a complete satisfaction to our guests. Come visit us again soon.
Rockport, Texas, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

We stay at this hotel when we shop at the first Monday sale in Canton. Rooms are always clean and the staff are great. It looks like they just remodeled because everything In the room was new. The location is great for easy access to everything in Tyler.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Brandy F, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites at So. Broadway Mall, responded to this review, May 15, 2014

Brandy Franklin
Front desk Manager
Comfort suites, Tyler Texas
West Monroe, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I absolutely adore the front desk clerk Chance . If you stay at this comfort suites I would recommend checking in with him or if you have any problems refer to him . He was very generous and well mannered as well as dressed up to class standard. For sure will stay again . !

• Stayed March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Brandy F, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites at So. Broadway Mall, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We look forward to your next stay with us.