“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 34 Hotels in Tyler
Tyler, Texas
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We love staying at the Comfort Suites in Tyler, Tx.... All the people that work there are extremely helpful and friendly, especially Brandy ! Thanks Brandy for your extra efforts and interest in helping my kids as well. The rooms are very clean and the breakfast is great. We greatly appreciate everyone there !

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Brandy F, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites at So. Broadway Mall, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Thank you for your awesome comments about our staff and hotel, we are so happy to hear that your stay was exceptional. We look forward to your next visit at Comfort Suites.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Texarkana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

I had the most pleasant stay of my life at this hotel. The staff was so kind and courteous by greeting me and fulfilling my needs. I would most definitely recommend you to stay at this magnificent hotel when you come to Tyler, Texas!

• Stayed February 2014
Brandy F, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites at So. Broadway Mall, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Thank You for your kind words and for staying here with us. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay so much! We look forward to seeing you again soon!!
Baytown
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I arrived at the motel, and was cheerfully greeted by the staff. They priced me a good double bed room, which was in excellent condition and very clean. I was provided excellent service and enjoyed my stay. There was no noise disturbance, and I got some quiet and peaceful sleep to recharge me for the coming day. I plan on coming here every time I travel to Tyler, TX.

• Stayed May 2014
Tyler
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

This was the most pleasant hotel I have ever been to. The staff was very courteous, and helpful with to my family. The front desk clerk, Brandy, was very gracious in helping my family find a place to eat, and it was walking distance from the hotel. There are a nice variety of restaurants just walking distance from this hotel. I really enjoyed my stay, and I highly recommend you and your family to stay there the next time you are in Tyler, Texas. I will definitely be coming back soon.

• Stayed June 2014
Thank you for your kind words,Our entire staff was exceptionally pleased that you appreciate all of our hard work. We strive to ensure a complete satisfaction to our guests. Come visit us again soon.
Rockport, Texas, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

We stay at this hotel when we shop at the first Monday sale in Canton. Rooms are always clean and the staff are great. It looks like they just remodeled because everything In the room was new. The location is great for easy access to everything in Tyler.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Brandy F, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites at So. Broadway Mall, responded to this review, May 15, 2014

Brandy Franklin
Front desk Manager
Comfort suites, Tyler Texas
West Monroe, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

I absolutely adore the front desk clerk Chance . If you stay at this comfort suites I would recommend checking in with him or if you have any problems refer to him . He was very generous and well mannered as well as dressed up to class standard. For sure will stay again . !

• Stayed March 2014
Brandy F, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites at So. Broadway Mall, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We look forward to your next stay with us.
Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

We have stayed here several times before when we attend First Monday in Canton. This time the hotel was evidently full, because we couldn't find a place to park our car. If the desk clerk hadn't been leaving, I don't know what we would have done. She told my husband if he could wait a few minutes, he could have her parking space when she left for the evening. The desk clerks were all very friendly, the room was quiet (at our request), and the bed was really comfortable. The bathroom was very clean with generous counter space, but there were no grab bars for the tub. The real problem we encountered was the breakfast room. There was only one waffle maker with four or more people waiting. As we were coming down the hall, a family of four were taking piles of food to their room. There were hardly any pastries, bagels, or fruit left, and the attendant did not replenish them. The eggs were the powered kind and just OK, but the very thin sausages were gray, not brown.---Not very appetizing to me. There is a counter by the door to the room the attendant uses. It has two bar stools. This would be a perfect place to put the waffle maker, and it would be better if they had two for the mornings when the hotel is full of people. The main thing that bothered me was that the attendant did not put out more breads after that family left. Were they out of everything? Well, shame on them. I think we will stay someplace else the next time we stay in Tyler.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Brandy F, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites at So. Broadway Mall, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete your review.

Been to Comfort Suites at So. Broadway Mall? Share your experiences!