“Great Location, Great Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 32 Hotels in Tyler
Texas
“Great Location, Great Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We had never tried a Comfort Suites before so on a recent trip to Tyler, Tx. we decided to try it out. We had read good reviews of this hotel and we were not disappointed. Our room was very clean and large. We stayed on the third floor which was much quieter and even though the hotel is close to busy Broadway St., we heard no traffic noise. The staff was kind and helpful and the morning free breakfast was great with a large variety of items to chose from. Parking lot was spacious and well lit at night. The bed was the most comfortable we had slept in at any hotel in years. There are many great restaurants nearby as well as the mall. We will definitely try Comfort Suites again.

Room Tip: Choose a room on an upper floor, much quieter.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
shneka v, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites at So. Broadway Mall, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
We would like to thank you for your recent response to your stay at ou hotel. We are glad that we were able to leave a positive comment. We strive to provide Great Custmer Service to all of our guest we hope and pray that we can supply all of your lodging needs in the future.....
Best wishes,
Conshneka & All of the Comfort Staff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Redding, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We stayed here for our son's wedding that was in Tyler. What helpful people and all around wonderful expeirance. The front desk gal, Sheneka was so awesome everytime I needed directions or a place to find something she was ready with the information I needed. I would recommend this hotel highly. Great job Sheneka, thank you for all your help, Pam Conley

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
shneka v, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites at So. Broadway Mall, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thank You so much for your very kind words we try our best to make each and every Guest feel as special as they are we are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and we will be happy to meet your lodging needs in the future.............. Thank A bunch
Groveton, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

The room was very spacious and clean. The staff was friendly and courteous. The hotel is in a convenient location to the mall and the loop. We only stayed one night, but with it could have been longer. We will be coming back again sometime. Would highly recommend to any individual or family.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Fort Worth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

This is a jewel of a hotel in Tyler, the staff is exceptional (Brandy - Kim - Sheneka ...) and have bent over backwards to accomodate my every need. I am on an extended stay and the entire staff has truly gone above and beyond any thing that I would have hoped for. Breakfast, Happy Hour, Snacks, very clean top to bottom ... this is absolutely a no Brainer if you are just passing thru or are on extended business. Kudo's to the entire staff from !!!!!

Doc

Room Tip: They are all fantastic - however if you are staying extended check into the rooms with kitchenettes
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Spring Branch, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I stay at Comfort Suties in Tyler at least twice a month. The staff, especially Brandy Franklin and Shneka Vaughn have ALWAYS been so accomodating and extrremly professional thatI will not stay anywhere else. I feel like I am Home everytime I walk into the property. When I forget things, they may sure I have what I need. On the other hand, a staff person LaQuidra, who works the day shift usually is rude and arrogant and I avoid her at all costs. I always look forward to my stays in Tyler if Brandy and Shneka are working.

Thank you for hiring such quality staff that really make people want to return time and time again!

Room Tip: Bed is very comfortable and I love all the pillows! I love happy hour, as it helps me unwind from my...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Orrville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

We stayed at Comfort Suites, 303 E. Rieck Rd. Tyler, Texas. We found the staff to be very helpful, friendly and the sales director La'Keidra Lincoln sat with us during breakfast and gave us advice on where to go and what to see while there. She was very kind as to listen to as why were there and made suggestions based on our needs.
She was extremely sweet.
The only incomvenience was that the pool did not open til 10am. That was a bummer. I am a early swimmer at home and was hoping to do that while staying. Hopefully that would be reconsidered.
Thanks,
Anne W.
Orrville Ohio

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Georgetown, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I was very impressed with the Comfort Suites in Tyler, Texas. Usually my allergies flare up and I can't breathe all night but I slept better here than I do in my own bed! It was one of the best experiences I have had in a LONG time, Room was clean, air conditioner worked great, and mamger's reception was wonderful. It is located in a nice and safe area of town. You get a lot of value for the money- highly recommend!!!

Been to Comfort Suites at So. Broadway Mall? Share your experiences!