“great quick stop” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 35 Hotels in Tyler
Panama City, Florida
“great quick stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

We drove a very long way and wanted something right off of the interstate. Not only was this convenient but clean, comfy bed, great shower and a friendly staff. Also surprised at the Saturday night rates under 60$!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Florida Panhandle
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Disagree with most of the previous reviews. Apparently we stayed during the big "flea market" and were charged over $100 for the room. Fairly clean, noisy a/c we had to turn off and no flat screen t.v. Wonder if the rattlesnakes will come out of the hills to warm themselves in the parking lot at night. I needed an extra outlet and had to use an extension cord I brought. On the bright side........... short walk from parking to ground floor rooms and the desk clerk was very nice. Refrigerator and microwave in room also.

Room Tip: Convenient to I 20 and Pistrano (sp.) Mexican restaurant under freeway had best tortilla soup ever!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
jaiambe, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Tyler/Lindale, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
thank you for contacting americas best value inn in tyler tx.please allow me this opportunity to apologize for the inconvenience you exprienced for not have enough outlet and flat screen tv in our room during your stay.i appreciate you taking the time to advise us of your dissatisfaction,there is never an excuse for providing a valued guest,such as you,with anything less than a perfect exprience.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Great hotel clean and friendly! enjoyed our stay great location and great people working at the hotel. Night Desk clerk was very helpful. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Property is very clean. Free WiFi was working excellent. Would really like to stay at Americas Best Value on I 20 and 69 again

Room Tip: If you travel to Tyler choose this hotel to stay.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
jaiambe, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn - Tyler/Lindale, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
We would like to thank you for your positive review regarding your stay with us.
We look forward to seeing you again
Huntington, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

My husband and I travel due to work and are in hotels more than we are at home. We were at this hotel from the end of Oct. til the first part of Jan. This place is very clean & affordable and has friendly staff. Nothing fancy, but when we stay here we have the convenience of fax services, washing machine & dryer, internet and close to several places to eat. It is conveniently located on the #556 exit on I20. I loved staying here, because it was close enough to the job location, and close enough to shopping in Tyler, as well, and not too far from Canton. If I had a complaint, it would be the internet service was not the fastest & would have to be rebooted frequently, but it was fast enough to do what I needed it to do. From what I have experienced in that area, the internet service is all about the same. The staff at this hotel go out of their way to make your stay as pleasant as possible. We will definitely stay there again if we are in the area.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2011

Excellant room service,clean and remodelled rooms. Love the carpet and pool. It is right on the exit # 556 at convenient location on I 20.
When ever I come in the area will prefer to choose this motel.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

I booked a hotel room here 24 hours in advance. At the bottom of my printed receipt it states: "Cancellation will result in no penalty." The next day when I woke up sick and unable to make my trip, I called to cancel. They said they require a 48 hour notice to cancel, and would be charging my credit card anyway. I didn't even complete the reservation in 48 hours. I can understand having a cancellation policy, but to state at the bottom of my receipt that there would be "no penalty" for cancellation is downright misleading.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Queen City Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2006

This is a budget hotel. It is nothing fancy but for the price it is ok. The rooms are clean. It is pet friendly. It does not look like much from the road, but for one night it was ok.

• Liked — The Price
  • Disliked — The location
  • Stayed December 2006, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Americas Best Value Inn - Tyler/Lindale? Share your experiences!