“This is the place to stay when quality & affordability matter the most!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn - Tyler/Lindale

Special Offer
Winter Savings-Save 15%
Ranked #23 of 34 Hotels in Tyler
Huntington, Texas
“This is the place to stay when quality & affordability matter the most!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

My husband and I travel due to work and are in hotels more than we are at home. We were at this hotel from the end of Oct. til the first part of Jan. This place is very clean & affordable and has friendly staff. Nothing fancy, but when we stay here we have the convenience of fax services, washing machine & dryer, internet and close to several places to eat. It is conveniently located on the #556 exit on I20. I loved staying here, because it was close enough to the job location, and close enough to shopping in Tyler, as well, and not too far from Canton. If I had a complaint, it would be the internet service was not the fastest & would have to be rebooted frequently, but it was fast enough to do what I needed it to do. From what I have experienced in that area, the internet service is all about the same. The staff at this hotel go out of their way to make your stay as pleasant as possible. We will definitely stay there again if we are in the area.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2011

Excellant room service,clean and remodelled rooms. Love the carpet and pool. It is right on the exit # 556 at convenient location on I 20.
When ever I come in the area will prefer to choose this motel.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

I booked a hotel room here 24 hours in advance. At the bottom of my printed receipt it states: "Cancellation will result in no penalty." The next day when I woke up sick and unable to make my trip, I called to cancel. They said they require a 48 hour notice to cancel, and would be charging my credit card anyway. I didn't even complete the reservation in 48 hours. I can understand having a cancellation policy, but to state at the bottom of my receipt that there would be "no penalty" for cancellation is downright misleading.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Queen City Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2006

This is a budget hotel. It is nothing fancy but for the price it is ok. The rooms are clean. It is pet friendly. It does not look like much from the road, but for one night it was ok.

• Liked — The Price
  • Disliked — The location
  • Stayed December 2006, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Americas Best Value Inn - Tyler/Lindale? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Americas Best Value Inn - Tyler/Lindale

Address: 13429 I-20 West, Tyler, TX 75706
Location: United States > Texas > Tyler
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking
Ranked #23 of 34 Hotels in Tyler
Hotel Class:2 star — Americas Best Value Inn - Tyler/Lindale 2*
Located just off I-20 between Dallas, Texas, and Shreveport, Louisiana, for easy on-and-off highway access, the Americas Best Value Inn of Tyler offers 32 spacious, brand-new guest rooms with wireless Internet access, mini-fridge, microwave, cable TV with HBO, and free local calls. When visiting this charming, quaint property, come visit the Tyler Rose Gardens, Tyler Zoo, and the 1st Monday Trade Days at Canton. On-site amenities include a complimentary continental breakfast, copy/fax service, crystal-clear outdoor swimming pool, and truck parking. Come stay at the Americas Best Value Inn of Tyler for some good down-home Texas hospitality. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - Tyler/Lindale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Americas Best Value Inn - Tyler/Lindale, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.