“Christmas Visit” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #24 of 35 Hotels in Tyler

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

My husband was in a terrible motorcycle wreck so I made reservation online for room close to hospital . We'd been up 24 hours and i needed to rest. They wouldn't give us a room since my reservation was for December 12th. The reservation was made at 1:10 am online before I got to hotel, on the 12th. They wouldn't let me in since I didn't put dec 11 even though it was 12th .....they had plenty of rooms but were going to go "by the book". Would not refund my money or give me room! When I drove up at 1:45 am all the staff were outside smoking . They had to stop to come see me and so were very rude.... I Will never come here again. They even called owners and they refused to let me change nights.

• Stayed December 2013
Baymontinntyler, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Tyler, responded to this review, February 9, 2014
Hello Todom1,

I have accelerated your concern to address the matter accordingly. I apologize for the confusion and I assure you this will be evaluated immediately as we want to offer quality services at all times.
Arlington, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Stayed here in a Saturday night in Nov 2013 as place to stay on road trip. Used Wyndham rewards points. First time at a Baymont. It was fine: clean lobby and room, updated decor and comfortable beds. A few broken floor tiles in bathroom need to be repaired. Only 2 drinking cups. Shower water needed more power. Breakfast food was typical, but the rating and counter space area was a little cramped.

Stayed November 2013
Baymontinntyler, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Tyler, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Hello Jenled,

We are glad to have had the opportunity of providing your accommodation needs in Baymont Inn & Suites. Thank you for giving us your feedback as we value honest comments from our guests to be able to work on any area that we have shortcomings and keep on improving.

We assure you that our team is working very closely to be able to provide the best experience for all our guests during their stay in our hotel.

Thank you very much for your business and we hope to have you in our hotel again soon.
Texarkana, Arkansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

I made reservations for 2 rms @$98.99 for 2 nights in Aug. for the 1st and 2nd of Nov. When we arrived at the hotel, we were told that our reservations had been cancelled on the 23rd of Oct. and only one room had been put back into the system, and there were only 2 rms available for Fri. nite @$189.99 per nite. We put up a fuss, because we did not cancel the rm reservation in the firstplace, and in corecting the cancel error,only one roon was reserved. The Manager called the reservations office somewhere at Windham Hotels and could do nothing but give us a $40 discount on the upgrade, I felt like we were getting the runaround to get more money. We are 2 senior citizens and we were being taken advantage of. Advice: check all reservation anywhere if you had booked well in advance.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Hello Miss Patricia,

I sincerely apologize for inconvenience brought by the cancellation of your early booking in Baymont Inn & Suites. We will trace your transaction to check who made the cancellation. This eventuality is an eye opener for us and we will be more careful next time on notice of cancellation received.

Baymont Inn and Suites will not in any manner make an excuse and deceitful transaction/s to increase revenue as we want to have a consistent excellent business dealings with our guests and clients.

We hope to have another opportunity of providing your accommodation needs in our hotel soon.
Parma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Thanks for providing great service, a clean room, and a comfortable bed. It was much appreciated after a long drive. It was a great value. I definitely recommend the hotel for other travelers.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Baymontinntyler, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Tyler, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Hello Joseph,

We are glad that you had a comfortable stay in our hotel. Your positive reviews ensure we have succeeded in providing you the quality of accommodation that we aim to provide our guests for giving us your business.

Thank you for choosing to stay in Baymont Inn & Suites and we look forward to you next visit in our hotel soon.

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Tyler? Share your experiences!