“great value, only issues are bed pillows and the quality of...” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #20 of 34 Hotels in Tyler
Frisco
“great value, only issues are bed pillows and the quality of...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

great value, only issues are bed pillows and the quality of the breakfast. Holiday Inn express is better on these items but more $ so we're ok with that and stay at Baymont

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

hometownhospitality1, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Tyler, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We apologize for what you found lacking in the breakfast area; we are currently upgrading our breakfast to having hot items for selection. Hopefully this doesn't defer you from choosing us again!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Hazlehurst, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

My Husband called to make reservations for a weekend get a way at the Baymont Inn in Tyler Texas. We were quoted a price and He gave our credit card number along with our home address and e-mail information so we could be e-mailed with our confirmation. We got a phone call back about an hour later explaining that the rates had gone up the Friday before!!!! I have been an OWNER AND OPERATOR of a Bed and Breakfast for over 10 years and would have never done that to a customer who gave Credit Card Information over the phone.
I AM VERY DISATISFIED and thought that this form of business is totally unethical.
There are several other Hotels in the area of Tyler Texas with much higher ratings and are registered with Tyler Texas Accommodations. I would advise checking them out FIRST!
We will NEVER stay in a Baymont Inn...
Hazlehurst, Mississippi

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

hometownhospitality1, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Tyler, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
I apologize for you displeasure with our business. This type of service is not normal and the change should not have been made. There are only a few exceptions where an alteration like that would have been made. I would be more than happy to discuss this issue with you if you want to call the hotel and ask for the manager.
Slocum, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I spent one night here after a long ER visit. I checked in around 11 PM and the folks here were so nice. They went above and beyond to help me and assure my comfort. I cannot praise them enough. The room was perfect. I have absolutely no complaints whatsoever about this hotel. I would definitely recommend it. Again, the lady that checked me in went above and beyond and I greatly appreciate her kindness and helpfulness.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Thank you so much for your review! It's always so wonderful to hear positive feedback. Our goal is always to go above and beyond our call of duty because we want to show you our signature "hometown hospitality." We hope to see you again to enjoy your stay just as much!!!

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Tyler? Share your experiences!