“The staff is awesome and you cant beat the price for a weekly stay.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Value Place Tyler

You added Value Place Tyler to your Saves list
Value Place Tyler
3210 S. Southwest Loop 323, Loop 323 & Towne Park Dr, Tyler, TX 75701   |
Ranked #9 of 34 Hotels in Tyler
manitou springs
“The staff is awesome and you cant beat the price for a weekly stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

I highly recommend staying here. Especially for a extended stay in tyler. The rooms are clean. You get a full fridge, oven burners for cooking, microwave, and a quality tv. Wonderful staff, nice rooms, and quiet location. Overall scale 1-10 a 10!

• Stayed December 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Longview, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

I was very satisfied with this hotel I only stayed one week but everyone of the staff was friendly and attentive to my needs. The Hotel was always clean and the other guests were more like neighbors. I would recommend anyone stay here. I know I will definitely be going back to see them again

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Came here without a reservation and after pricing out apartments, this is by far the most economical place to be at. Got a studio, all bills paid including cable and HBO. The staff made me feel right at home, very friendly and helpful. This place is better than I expected not all all like the ones in California.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Moved in back in Oct 2013 for job transfer, so far had a very good experience, rates are very reasonable for the area and current staff is very helpful.

One thing I do like it the attention to cleaning, I always see staff cleaning sometimes late at night and early mornings, we have alot of construction workers staying here and if they make a mess the staff gets it cleaned right away.

The staff are pretty knoledgable with there jobs and seem to be ready to help any time needed.

If your going to be in the tyler area and need a place to stay I would suggest the Value Place, the location is close to shopping and places to eat and the neighborhood is good, I have not felt un-safe since I have been here. You wont get the same experience as if you were staying at a motel, it feels more like living in an apartment type atmosphere rather than the un-friendly aspect of a nightly motel.

The one thing I really like is that the laundry is open all night, Im a night person so this helps me alot.

I travel a great deal for work and have lived in all parts of the US and pretty much lived in motels for the past 4 years, this is by far the best I have stayed at.

Room Tip: They have an elevator and a cart to get your stuff up to your room so pretty much any room they put...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

The reason I like staying at the Value Place is it is so close to a real apartment...the full kitchens are awesome! When staying in hotels you usually have to eat out a lot, but at Value Place you can actually cook healthy less expensive meals right there in the comfort of your hotel room. How great is that!?! Plus the staff, like the ladies at the Tyler location(Amy-GM & Renee-night mngr/safety attendant & Anastasia-daytime customer rep), are ALL AWESOME! They never made me feel like I was bugging them when I had questions. And it is so reasonable #plusplus

Room Tip: Second floor is the best No Smoker floor because you don't get all the "floor" traffic...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Pampa, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

When we got there we find out that they had lost our reservation & that they were all booked up than they managed to get us a room on the 3rd floor. We got up there the room wasn't bad, I sat down onto the bed & sat on a goadhead. Than after being there for a week they kept $20.00 of the deposit because they said our sheets were stained but they don't do housekeeping but every other week unless you pay extra for it.

• Stayed December 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

These folks do not clean when they say they will...no internet for 4 days...try to charge for sheets because supposedly dr pepper will not come out...wth? They say they are working on the internet...really? Been saying the same thing..now they finally called technicians and they have been working on it two days...people, this is not that complicated.

Bring back Jason and the first Bill and maybe something would get done....and why do the women at the front desk have to be sooo rude? Fix it!!

• Stayed September 2013
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Tyler, responded to this review, November 10, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We always value our guest feedback. We hope that you will stay with us again the next time you have lodging needs.

Been to Value Place Tyler? Share your experiences!