“Bedbugs! Ugh” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Value Place Tyler

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tyler
Value Place Tyler
You added Value Place Tyler to your Saves list
3210 S. Southwest Loop 323, Loop 323 & Towne Park Dr, Tyler, TX 75701   |
Ranked #9 of 34 Hotels in Tyler
“Bedbugs! Ugh”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2011 via mobile

The whole experience has been negative I was suppose to check in last wed but couldnt ended up hospitalized until sat. I called spoke to front desk clerk she said it wouldn't be a problem ill have a room when I get there so Sun night when I arrive to check in there is no reservation and they said thet card was declined not because off insufficient funds but and error which means its something they did wrong I had to check in another hotel until monday so the manager could go in and check my card info turns out the exp date was wrong anyway I checked in around 2pm and everything was fine until about 30min ago I was in bed and I went to get up and some bedbugs were moving on my side!!!! I have been here less than 24hrs I will only return to get a refund for the 290 I paid for this bug infested room!

• Stayed April 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Tyler, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2010

I just experienced the worst, most insulting example of customer experience that I have ever seen. I work in a hotel and thought I had seen it all.

Stayed September 2010
Nevada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2008

This is an brand new affordable hotel. It is exceptionally clean and spacious, BUT....... our group had some problems with the creepy maintenance guy coming into our rooms while our husbands were at work. They would knock once then just walk in with some lame excuse. They could at least have called first, or waited until we open the door. We were supposed to have 14 rooms there for a month, but ended up only staying there for 3 nights because we didnt feel safe. Which is sad becuase they claim to put safety and security first. I DID NOT FEEL SAFE!! Beware ladies!!

• Liked — The price
  • Disliked — The creepy unprofessional staff
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Value Place Tyler? Share your experiences!