“Great Hotel!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Shreveport, Louisiana, USA
“Great Hotel!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Room was clean & spaces loved the walk-in shower. Breakfast was hot and great several options to choose from. The Stuff was friendly & helpful. The location of the Hotel is perfect close to restaurants,shopping centers and a park.

Room Tip: Great for families, ladies getaways or romantic getaway. Super nice
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Jennifer Lynn B, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Tyler, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Thank you Erin for your encouraging words. We appreciate you taking the time to review our property, and we hope to see you again soon!

Jennifer Beall
Assistant General Manager
903-581-8646

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
North Richland Hills, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Just stayed on Saturday night, room was clean, functional, and staff was very helpful and friendly. Will stay here on my next trip to Tyler. I especially liked the walk-in shower. Keep up the great work!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
TXMimi817, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay here with us. It is always great to hear positive feedback! We look forward to seeing you again whenever your travels bring you back to Tyler!

Jennifer Beall
Assistant General Manager
903-581-8646
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I was greeted by friendly staff. My room was clean and accommodating. I was surprised at the complimentary lasagna in the dining room for dinner. There were also several options for breakfast, my favorite was the Texas shaped waffle. The complimentary wireless also made the room an even better value. I will be staying again when business brings me back to Tyler.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
cuwhite0727, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Tyler, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Jared, thank you for your positive feedback! We truly value your opinion and look forward to seeing you again soon in Tyler! Remember us next time you book!

Burton Hotel Group
918-492-7811 phone
918-492-7834 fax
918-693-1300 mobile
Englewood, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

We booked at Sleep Inn because it was close to family in the area and I had stayed at one in Charlotte before. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff were polite and friendly. Breakfast even in the last 30 minutes was stocked, and very good. We were surprised on Wednesday night with dinner and beverages as well. I couldn't ask for a better experience for the money and will definitely stay again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
cuwhite0727, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Tyler, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Please come back and stay with us again soon! Thank you so much for your feedback!

918-492-7811 phone
918-492-7834 fax
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Contrary to other reviews, my smart phone Navigator had no problem finding this location. This is not on a main street but behind a mall on a small side street with several other hotel properties.

We stayed in a suite with a king bed. There was a large counter area to be used as a work space in front of a sofa. Something I have not seen before, is a flat screen TV in this area, in addition to the flat screen in front of the bed, so two TVs in a single room.

The standard amenities were provided: microwave, small fridge which kept all items cooled.

Our stay was on the third floor facing the front of the hotel during the week. I cannot say if the walls are thin or not, as the hotel was sparsely populated, but noise was not an issue during our stay.

Breakfast is served downstairs, and included pastries, sausage, and scrambled eggs. Also were small items such as yogurt, hard boiled eggs, and fresh fruit. Better than usual fare.

This hotel is convenient to either Mother Frances or to East Texas Medical Center hospitals on Beckham Ave.

Overall a good value and would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
cuwhite0727, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Tyler, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Thanks so much for your review and positive comments! Our guest satisfaction is very important to us! I see you have reviewed many hotels..we appreciate your feedback!

Thanks again!

Houston, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I stayed and conducted a training at the Sleep Inn & Suites in Tyler Texas for my company. I was there from April 8 to April 12 conducting Customer Service. The hotel was clean and had a great scent. One young lady did let me print on her computer because the business one was occupied. However, the management and some of the front desk either needed to be fired or trained on Customer Service. There is a tall guy there one night who was Customer Service Friendly but the short one was condescending with his fake "yes mam's" on the last day. On the first day he did help me with my computer. Anyway, when you go to the front desk the chances of them being there was sometimes slim to none and you have to yell for someone to help you. On the last day of class, I asked the front desk ladies could I have a late check-out. I was trying to teach and pack the car at the same time. I left some food in the refrigerator that I barely touched the night before. They said they would give me a 1:00 check out. I said ok. So, I went to my room with one of the participants at 10:45 for a break and she helped me get some of my belongings to the car. However, I left the food, candy for the class and evening handouts in my room for later. At 11:30 I gave the group an assignment to gather more of my things and the maid service was there. She had taken all my stuff out of the room, placed it on her cart and threw my ribs, potatoes and string beans from Outback Steak House in the trash. She said the front desk told her to clean the room. I confronted the Front desk manager, including Ms. Jennifer who stated that they did not say that. So I told them I had to get back to class but, I wanted some form of compensation. When I returned after my class ended to speak to them they were gone and the short male desk clerk states "Oh we got your ribs". He came from the back with the same to-go container I had my food and saw in her trash cart. They had placed it in a clear garbage bag that had hair in it. They had gone in the trash took out the ribs put it in a clear garbage bag to give to me. I asked for the corporate number and was told by the same guy that they were not allowed to give out the information. This happened on April 12 my birthday and in 54 years of living I have never experienced anything like this. Before, I approached them that evening I tried to give them a bell that people could ring when they were not at the front. Later they removed it and the short male guy said they did not need it. I told them they did and just took my bell back. I feel to stay at an establishment for a week including the company paying for the conference room for a week. I should have received better treatment. I hope to never return to this place again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Fredericksburg, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

This was one of the best "finds" ever! New, fresh, well-appointed hotel. Great atmosphere and service. Very helpful front-desk staff. Wonderful complimentary breakfast choices. Excellent prices. We heartily recommend it and will return!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
cuwhite0727, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Tyler, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Thank you so very much for your positive review, please come back and see us!

Regional Manager

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Tyler? Share your experiences!