“ok for the price” 3 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Magnuson Hotel and Conference Center Tyler to your Saves list
Magnuson Hotel and Conference Center Tyler
Magnuson Hotel and Conference Center Tyler
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3310 Troup Highway, Highway 110 N. @ Loop 323 SE, Tyler, TX 75701 (Formerly Ramada Inn Tyler Texas)   |
Ranked #25 of 32 hotels in Tyler
Dallas, Texas
“ok for the price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I just didn't feel like it was clean, although the only specific thing I could mention to that end was seeing a dead water bug under the heater as I got in bed. I did the usual check for bedbugs, hairs, etc, and didn't see any sign of them. I was exhausted when I arrived, so maybe that had something to do with it. I was only there for a short time (didn't check in until almost 2am) although in the room it said check out was at noon when it is really 11am.

Room Tip: no problem with noise while staying on 2nd floor
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

4 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Tyler
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Need to clean and upgrade rooms, spray for bugs in the sheets and do not put torn sheets on bed.Room was dirty around the bed.There is no way I could sleep with these conditions. Checked out of the hotel that night and had to find another hotel. I felt my health was in jepardy.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

leonardo G, Manager at Magnuson Hotel and Conference Center Tyler, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. I apologize for the inconvenience. We are working to correct these issues as we strive for excellence.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

the bed was comfortable the room was clean but the TV was outdated. A little hard to find if you've never been there before but I would stay there again. Very nice room for the price.....but I'm not as picking as a lot of people!! Just needed somewhere to lay my head after a night of partying..lol

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. We are glad you hear that you enjoyed it as much as we did.
Malakoff, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

We chose to stay here last night because it was very close to the bowling alley. Decided to take a chance despite bad reviews. The room was very clean, new-looking bed spread and linens. Plenty of towels, smelled fine. On checking in, we were asked to be sure and report any problems. When we checked out, same thing. Another lady, I believe a nurse, was checking out at the same time. She was very complimentary of her stay. Desk clerk asked both of us if we had any problems to report. I told her I was very happy with my stay. Wi-fi worked fine.
Deskclerk very nice. Told me new owners have bought it in just the last couple of months, have closed the restaurant for remodeling, have big plans for making the place good again. She says she has only been here since January, and that all of the old crew is gone. I was very pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Magnuson Staff

Been to Magnuson Hotel and Conference Center Tyler? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Magnuson Hotel and Conference Center Tyler

Address: 3310 Troup Highway, Highway 110 N. @ Loop 323 SE, Tyler, TX 75701 (Formerly Ramada Inn Tyler Texas)
Location: United States > Texas > Tyler
Ranked #25 of 32 hotels in Tyler
Hotel Class:2 star — Magnuson Hotel and Conference Center Tyler 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Magnuson Hotel and Conference Center Tyler reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn Tyler Texas Hotel Tyler
Ramada Tyler Texas
Tyler Ramada

If you own or manage Magnuson Hotel and Conference Center Tyler, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.