“Staying for Work” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Trophy Club
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Staying for Work”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

We have had at least 6 rooms here for the last 2 months. Everyone here has been friendly and helpful, no matter when you need their help. We travel all over the country working, and I would have to say that it has been very pleasant here.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Kirk H, Director of Sales at Value Place Trophy Club, responded to this review, March 13, 2012
We thank you for taking the time to write a review for our Trophy Club hotel. We have a great management team and staff and hope we have the opportunity to serve you and your team again very soon. We are the # 1 rated hotel in Trophy Club we and are proud of it.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Clovis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2012

I have stayed at In Town properties and this property (Value Place - Trophy Club) is so much nicer. The people are accomadating and willing to help you. I really enjoyed staying here.

Room Tip: I stayed in two different rooms and both were just fine
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Kirk H, Director of Sales at Value Place Trophy Club, responded to this review, February 14, 2012
We are so pleased that you chose our Trophy Club hotel and thank you for your kind words. We look forward to serving you again.
Quitman, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012

The entire experience was positive. I stayed here for several weeks in November 2011 and plan to stay again in March 2012 while looking for a permanent residence. Simply stated: the rooms were both comfortable and clean and the staff was both friendly and professional. On the few occassions when I needed something; it was handled quickly.
I would recommend this hotel to any of my friends and family.

Room Tip: I prefer the rooms on the south end of the hotel - furthest away from the street/highway. The view...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
Kirk H, Director of Sales at Value Place Trophy Club, responded to this review, January 16, 2012
We appreciate your kind remarks and thank you for staying at our Trophy Club Hotel. We are very proud of our managers and staff and we look forward to serving you again in March.
trophy club
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

This is my second time to stay here and it is even better than the first time. My family and I have been here since March while we look for a house to buy in Trophy Club. The new manager is great and responds quickly to your needs.The safety here is great also. The housecleaning always does a wonderful job in keeping our room clean.This is an excellent place to stay and the price is very affordable. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a safe,clean and great price to all.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Kirk H, Director of Sales at Value Place Trophy Club, responded to this review, August 26, 2011
Kim - Thank you for your kind comments and for being a valued guest. We are very proud of our Trophy Club property and staff and we were honored to have you and your family stay with us.
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2011

We were in the Dallas area undergoing medical treatment. The current manager, Katherine, went out of her way to accomodate my husband's special needs. The entire staff (the manager, assistant manager, housekeepers, and the maintenance/grounds person) were all very helpful in assisting us with everything we needed. I would highly recommend this extended stay hotel as a safe, clean and convenient environment with a friendly, professional, and attentive staff.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2011

Staff is very friendly. Rooms are great and spacious. Anything goes wrong the staff is there to fix the problem right away. Hotel is very safe and comfy. Will come back again.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
Trophy Club, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2010

My Fiance and I stayed here for 3 months due to relocation. I was very impressed with the cleaniness, from the lobby to our room. The parking lot is well lit and that helps in making it a safe enviroment.
Every day after I came in from work I was greated with a smile by someone at the front desk. They knew our names and always acknowledge us. Regardless of how late at nite or early in the morning it was when I would forget or demagnetiz my key and needed assistance, they were prompt and I always received a warm smile. Considering how difficult and stressful living in a hotel for an extended period of time can be, everyone made me feel comfortable and at home. Value Place, Trophy Club became my home away from home.
Thank you to Anne, David and especially Katherine (Manager) for making our uncomfortable time in life enjoyable.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Value Place Trophy Club? Share your experiences!