“Beautiful Property” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Temecula, United States
“Beautiful Property”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

This hotel was new and modern and clean. Room was just right and super clean. Comfortable beds and location was convenient. The price was high for the area, but we decided to splurge for the one night.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Herman W, Guest Experience Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Trophy Club, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
We Love 5 STAR Ratings! Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We really appreciate your comments and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience. Enjoy the rest of your summer and we look forward your return very soon..

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Moore, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We stayed at the hotel to attend a litlle league football tournament. The staff were very friendly and accomdating. Super clean hotel as well! Hampton Inn will now be our number one choice for team travel!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kind and thoughtful feedback. I am proudly sharing this with our ladies and gentlemen who I am so fortunate to have on our special team. Providing genuine care for our guests is truly our highest mission and as well as being empowered to create unique and memorable experiences. See you on your next visit to Trophy Club!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I came in on a business trip that I thought might be bf a challenge for me. I was met at the Hampton Inn counter by Tonya; a bright, peppy, thoughtful agent who has made my stay here absolutely wonderful. It's a beautifully appointed hotel with where they have paid significant attention to the little details that make a stay memorable. My work has gone much better than I thought it might, in no small part due to my stay at the Hampton.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
WOW! 5 STARS! Your kind comments are very much appreciated. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us during your recent stay. It is also great to hear your sincere sentiments about our 5 STAR, Tonya. We agree that she is one of a kind and a major asset to our team! If we may be of any assistance with a return visit, please don't hesitate to reach out. It would be our pleasure to see you again!
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We stayed at Hampton Inn & Suites Trophy Club for 2 nights. The hotel is very clean. Tony greeted us with a very warm welcome and positive attitude. She made us all welcome to the facility and ensured that all our needs were taken care of. She is by far one of the best hotel front desk person I have ever met. The breakfast in the morning was great with lot of varities and free wi-fi was also very convenient. Overall, we had a very pleasant stay at this hotel and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a good hotel in this area. We will certainly stay at this hotel in the future. Tony definitely deserves the 5 star ranking for her outstanding customer service and satisfaction!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
On behalf of the Hampton Inn & Suites Trophy Club staff, thank you so much for your kind review. I am so glad you had a comfortable stay during your trip. Tonya is a true professional and stellar leader of our property. Hopefully, we can welcome you back very soon. In the meantime, have a Great Summer!!!
Longmont, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

This was a nice hotel, almost brand new. Very friendly staff both on arrival and during stay. Room was very clean, and was centrally located to my business activities. My only criticism is that I did have some noise from other rooms, not overwhelming, but could bother light sleeper.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks for the 5 STAR review! I'm glad you enjoyed your time with us and my apologies for the noise. I'm so happy that the disturbance did not detract from your positive experience. Have a great remainder of the summer and we look forward to your return very soon.
Orlando, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

The hotel staff and property were excellent. Based on other trip advisor reviews I chose this hotel. I will stay again in the future. The location was convenient to where I needed to be and easy drive from the airport. I recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

5 STARS, We Love It! Thank you very much for taking the time to complete the guest survey. We really appreciate your comments and are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. The positive reviews have been confirmed and I'm glad you chose our property! Have a great remainder of the summer and we will see you very soon!
Greenville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Really enjoyed our two day stay at the Hampton Inn of Trophy Club. Everything about the stay was first class, from the room to breakfast. Tonya at the front desk was also very helpful and went out of her way to make sure our stay was comfortable. Thanks for a very enjoyable experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

5 STARS WOW! Thank you for your kind and thoughtful feedback. I am proudly sharing this with our ladies and gentlemen who I am so fortunate to have on our special team. Providing genuine care for our guests is truly our highest mission and as well as being empowered to create unique and memorable experiences. See you on your next trip to Trophy Club.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Trophy Club? Share your experiences!