“Great place for such a cheap price!!” 5 of 5 stars

Economy Inn and Suites
30130 State Highway 249, Tomball, TX 77375-4015   |
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Tomball
Tomball, Texas
“Great place for such a cheap price!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2011

Relocated to area for new job. Stayed at this hotel for 2 months. The staff and owners (husband and wife) are very nice, and I was actually sad to leave. I felt very safe and content there. The hotel is old and outdated (not the prettiest decor) but the owners take pride and do what they can. The wife is constantly doing little things to redecorate different areas. The room was clean, comfortable, and quiet! It felt like home to me. The room had a mini fridge, a microwave, t.v. with cable, wifi connection, coffee pot with coffee packets and cups (I'm not a coffee drinker), ice bucket (ice and vending machines at lobby), and a hair drier. The bed linens were crisp and clean. The room smelled clean. The carpet was ugly but it felt clean and I walked barefooted all the time. The bathtub/shower was clean and I took a tub bath everyday, The hot water took awhile to warm up but was plentyful. I read on another internet site where someone was complaining about urine on the floor (at commode basin). I have something to say about that. It was probably the same room I had. I too thought that there was urine in the same spot this person was talking about and that housekeeping was not cleaning it. The owner came back with me to the room and we looked at it together. Turns out it was just yellowish paint from when the roon had been painted. From my 2 months of interactions and observations of the owners (who also work there) I found them to be very honest, upstanding people, and the staff trustworthy and friendly. For $34 a day, I felt like I got the deal of the century!! I am sure the price may be up a little bit by now but not by much and is still a deal. I will definantly go back to this hotel if ever I need a place to stay (power outage, construction at my apt. complex, etc.) Oh, by the way, There is a great Mexician resturant that shares the hotel 's parking lot. Very convient to just walk out the hotel door and a few feet over to the resturant.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)

Been to Economy Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Economy Inn and Suites

Address: 30130 State Highway 249, Tomball, TX 77375-4015
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Tomball
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Tomball
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Economy Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Economy Inn and Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.