“Ok. Not great. ” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Houston, TX
“Ok. Not great. ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Margaritas were sweet, candy- like. Chicken in taco salad was grilled well but they topped the taco salad with an excessive amount of American cheese. I personally do not think American cheeses does not belong in a Mexican restaurant except for maybe mixed in the queso. Also the menu claimed that the salad would have bell peppers and onions- there were none. It did not mention American cheese. There are better choices in Tomball.

75% Recommend
Cortland, New York
“So good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Good food... Good folks... We love the outdoor area.... Especially with 4 crazy kids! They also make a darn good margarita!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Houston
“Reopened as "Cielito Lindo"”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

This restaurant had a fire a couple years ago and was fixed, reopened as "Cielito Lindo" (pretty sky, I think). Seating area is authentic Mexican style. Food is very good (tried the Chimichanga) and was served FAST. When we first walked in we were hit with a blast of fumes from the smoking section; almost walked out.

Visited August 2013
Houston, Texas
“Tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I just happened upon this place and I'm glad we did. The service was super and the food was good Tex-Mex. I had a burrito and my wife had the cheese enchilada plate. I recommend it.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

Food was great and so was the service! The waiter was very nice as it was my birthday dinner! They even brought out a sumbrero for me to wear and get my picture taken!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere