“Great staff clean rooms” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Three Rivers
Hemphill, Texas
“Great staff clean rooms”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Everyone nive so far clean room ok price our air conditioner was not working when we got in our room and after unpacking and a few trips up and down the stairs i was hot so i spoke to them about it and they put a new A/C in right then very nice people ☺

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Idaho, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

I come to Texas often for work and play. I've stayed here before and it wasn't the best, this year for Easter, however, for work I was here. They provided a free Easter dinner for all the guests and I also had the privilege of meeting the new owners who seemed very nice. It's clean and free direct TV. I'd stay here again over other choices in the area.

Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

I work in the oil industry and am constantly on the road. I'm rarely home, but the staff here make me feel like I'm at home away from home. The customer service is top notch, rooms are clean and comfortable, and breakfast is great. I always request to stay here whenever I work in this area.

• Stayed April 2014
Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

On our trip back home from Fort Worth, I decided to stop here and sleep as I still had 3 hours to drive and it was already 12 am. Upon check in, a very young woman with flannel pajama pants and black lace top exposing a lot of cleavage and smeared mascara, decides that she would like to take her tangled necklace off before helping me with my check in. I waited a whole 2 minutes until she was finished. She then informs me that the nightly rate for a king bed with kitchenette, runs $158!!!!! I paid anyhow because I didn't want to take my chances with any of the other old hotels and my two small children were ready for bed. First thing I did when I walked in was check the bathroom (habit I guess). Anyhow, I check the toilet and it appeared to be dirty and had hairs in the toilet bowl!! I am typing this and getting ready for bed so I can't yet rate their breakfast or check out. I would say though, that I will NEVER be staying here again! Overpriced, trashy and dirty.

Stayed November 2013
Beaumont, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

We have stayed previously at this hotel several times back in jan and feb and had a very enjoyable stay staff was great manager was very helpful of our needs. On this particular stay because of a late business trip we cldnt ck in until 1:00 am the new managment was very rude demanded we had to pay cash because her computer was down and mind u we had three rooms the ofcourse could not get reciept because computer was down so i asked for had written reciept which was just written on a piece of paper not even a reciept book. I had no other choice because there were no other rooms available and after talking to several employees apparently she has a habit of her computer being down late at night. Needless to say i doubt the computer was down and when asked if i cld speak to a higher supervisor she said she was in charge and nobody else could help me. So i am recommending if by choice u have tobstay in three rivers i would make other arrangements somewhere else. Horrible Managment and this is unfortunate becausevi really had previously enjoyed my stay there back in begining of the year.

• Stayed September 2013
Ames, Iowa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Teenage clerks gave a key to our room to another guest late at night. I believe he was as frightened as we were when he tried to shove the door open. The phone was missing several buttons making it difficult to call for help. TV was not working. Manager refused to make any adjustments for the inconveniences. We paid $163 for a very ordinary room with poor service.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

I generally evaluate hotels based on value (what I get for my money) but this particular stay I did not pay for my room so instead of a value perspective, Ill just list what I found good and bad about The Atria during my stay there in spring of 2012.

Good - relatively new, neutral smelling rooms (no severe odors), no bugs/pests, decent beds/blankets/pillows, quiet, clean, good pressure and good showerhead (not too fancy though), towels good but not great, room has coffee pot/hair dryer/TV/microwave/fridge/alarm clock, great bed making by the maid service (the owners I think), clean and up-to-date shower and room, plenty of lamps and outlets

Bad - too few pillows, breakfast (limited rolls, sausage, biscuits, 1 cereal, waffles - generally not stocked), strict management (could also be seen as a positive), bad soap, shampoo very watered down, no conditioner

Overall my stay was decent and I would indeed stay there again.

Room Tip: Bring your own shampoo/conditioner.