Wonderful resort, wonderful location. The resort has such a secluded feel, yet it is so close to great shopping and eating. It is perfect for anything - family or romanic getaway. It is definitely family-friendly, but also has areas perfect for quiet and romance. It is so great, because you never have to leave the resort for anything you want or need - recreation and eating are all right there. Also, I've never stayed at a place with a friendlier or more accomodating staff. All in all, I'd say it was perfect!
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands
- The Woodlands Resort And Conference Center
- The Woodlands Hotel
- The Woodlands Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 28,000 acres of forest north of Houston, The Woodlands Resort is a destination of fun and relaxation. Just steps from 440 deluxe guest rooms are two championship golf courses and the Forest Oasis Waterscape™. Guests enjoy seasonal poolside dining, dive-in movies and family-friendly entertainment. Other resort amenities include a full-service spa and fitness facility, 180 miles of trails, and tennis courts. Explore the property’s three restaurants or lounge, plus nearby shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Woodlands Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.