The outside of the hotel was AMAZING! If I was visiting in the summer with my children it would be a great place for them to play at the pool. And even my husband and I would enjoy a cocktail in the water. However, I was here in the fall 2013 for my anniversary and the room was more than a bit disappointing. Mainly because the outside is so updated and the inside (mainly bedrooms & hallways) were so outdated. Another thing that was funny to me is that they had multiple pieces of furniture and art work my mother had when I was a child (aka old). Overall, it was clean and I still had a great time. I don't think I would pay as much to stay here again.
I will say, they were doing construction for a new building at the time and if it's updated I would 100% pay to stay in THAT building only.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 28,000 acres of forest north of Houston, the newly renovated Woodlands Resort is a destination of fun and relaxation. Just steps from 406 deluxe guest rooms are two championship golf courses and the Forest Oasis Waterscape™ with 1,000 foot lazy river. Guests enjoy seasonal poolside dining, dive-in movies and family-friendly entertainment. Other resort amenities include a full-service spa and fitness facility, 190 miles of trails, and tennis courts. Explore the property's three restaurants or lounge, plus nearby shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Woodlands Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands Resort And Conference Center
- The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands