We stayed in the Gum building which is an older area of the resort. We were attending a gala in the ballroom and spent the night. The room was a nice size and the bed was very comfortable. When we arrived, however, there were wine glasses outside our door and they were still there when we returned from our event later that night. My husband had a problem with gnats in the front bathroom, and I found a dead water bug on the floor of the main bedroom. If you are looking for fancy and updated, then this area of suites is not what you want. Overall, the room was quiet and our stay was a good one. It was still nice to stay the night after our gala instead of making the drive home.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands
- The Woodlands Resort And Conference Center
- The Woodlands Hotel
- The Woodlands Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 28,000 acres of forest north of Houston, The Woodlands Resort is a destination of fun and relaxation. Just steps from 440 deluxe guest rooms are two championship golf courses and the Forest Oasis Waterscape™. Guests enjoy seasonal poolside dining, dive-in movies and family-friendly entertainment. Other resort amenities include a full-service spa and fitness facility, 180 miles of trails, and tennis courts. Explore the property’s three restaurants or lounge, plus nearby shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Woodlands Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.