My wife had a work trip, and I had the opportunity to go with her. I had no problems occupying my time while she spent the days in her meetings. They have biking and walking trails. I spent a lot of my time walking long periods, which I enjoyed. They also had a very good fitness center that I visited. The golf courses are excellent if you play golf. I asked about the cost of using the driving range, and to my surprise, there was no charge for the use of clubs, balls or cart. The pool areas were great. After my walks, this was a great place to relax. The food, although pricey, was very good. Within a short walking distance there was a Randall's grocery store which had a deli and Starbucks. This is where I got my coffee and some of my meals. There were other restaurants in the vicinity. Yes, I had a very good stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 28,000 acres of forest north of Houston, the newly renovated Woodlands Resort is a destination of fun and relaxation. Just steps from 406 deluxe guest rooms are two championship golf courses and the Forest Oasis Waterscape™ with 1,000 foot lazy river. Guests enjoy seasonal poolside dining, dive-in movies and family-friendly entertainment. Other resort amenities include a full-service spa and fitness facility, 190 miles of trails, and tennis courts. Explore the property's three restaurants or lounge, plus nearby shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Venere, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Woodlands Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands
- The Woodlands Resort And Conference Center