My wife & I, along with 4 other couples spent a long weekend here and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The guys played golf on 2 different courses that were in great shape and the wives took the shuttle to the Town Center & other shopping. The food at the Royal Mile Grill there was excellent at lunch and the prices were very reasonable. Everyone was friendly & helpful. If I lived within a 3 or 4 hour drive I would go there often. Beautiful, idyllic, wooded setting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 28,000 acres of forest north of Houston, The Woodlands Resort is a destination of fun and relaxation. Just steps from 440 deluxe guest rooms are two championship golf courses and the Forest Oasis Waterscape™. Guests enjoy seasonal poolside dining, dive-in movies and family-friendly entertainment. Other resort amenities include a full-service spa and fitness facility, 180 miles of trails, and tennis courts. Explore the property’s three restaurants or lounge, plus nearby shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your The Woodlands Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands
- The Woodlands Resort And Conference Center