We stayed in the cedar building. This is one of the older buildings. The rooms are dated but clean. The linens are new and fresh. The GREAT this about staying in the cedar building is the private pool to hang out. It's private and secluded which is perfect for a girls weekend. The shuttle will take you to the waterway. If you have kids, stay by the big pool.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands
- The Woodlands Resort And Conference Center
- The Woodlands Hotel
- The Woodlands Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 28,000 acres of forest north of Houston, The Woodlands Resort is a destination of fun and relaxation. Just steps from 440 deluxe guest rooms are two championship golf courses and the Forest Oasis Waterscape™. Guests enjoy seasonal poolside dining, dive-in movies and family-friendly entertainment. Other resort amenities include a full-service spa and fitness facility, 180 miles of trails, and tennis courts. Explore the property’s three restaurants or lounge, plus nearby shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Woodlands Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.