We live 50 miles away and wanted to get away from home with our 5-yr old for my husband's birthday. We got a room immediately upon arrival and spent the day at the pool. My son loved the water slides. After a dinner nearby, we came back to discover a nice surprise from the staff for my husband as well as a very HOT room. (After all it is summer in Houston). Maintenance came by to fix the issues and we also ordered room service, which was very quick. Overall, we would definitely come back. Our room was well maintained and clean. It's a family resort, and I highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 28,000 acres of forest north of Houston, The Woodlands Resort is a destination of fun and relaxation. Just steps from 440 deluxe guest rooms are two championship golf courses and the Forest Oasis Waterscape™. Guests enjoy seasonal poolside dining, dive-in movies and family-friendly entertainment. Other resort amenities include a full-service spa and fitness facility, 180 miles of trails, and tennis courts. Explore the property’s three restaurants or lounge, plus nearby shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Venere, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Woodlands Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands
- The Woodlands Resort And Conference Center