We are already planning our next trip. Our kids 5 and 2, enjoyed the stay so much that they even asked when we are going back. My family stayed at the newer Fairway Pines on the first floor looking at the beautiful pool for 2 nights. Because it was Christmas weekend, it seemed like we had the place to ourselves. We enjoyed walking on the trails ringing the golf course and playing with the kids in the play area. We did not dine there so cannot say anything about the food. The staff is very friendly and courteous. There was no mini-fridge in the room so it was a challenge to keep the kids' milk chilled. We took day trips to the woodlands mall. We took a dip in the pool although it was cold. There is a whirlpool with hot water. I can imagine the pool being the center of the action in Summer. Definitely a wonderful place for families with active little children and people looking to relax by taking it easy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 28,000 acres of forest north of Houston, the newly renovated Woodlands Resort is a destination of fun and relaxation. Just steps from 406 deluxe guest rooms are two championship golf courses and the Forest Oasis Waterscape™ with 1,000 foot lazy river. Guests enjoy seasonal poolside dining, dive-in movies and family-friendly entertainment. Other resort amenities include a full-service spa and fitness facility, 190 miles of trails, and tennis courts. Explore the property's three restaurants or lounge, plus nearby shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelClick, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Woodlands Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands Resort And Conference Center
- The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands