There is something for everyone at this very special resort! The pool with double waterslides are faster than one might anticipate. We have traveled some distance for half the fun especially since at these there was NO WAIT!! With golfing and shopping nearby not to mention world class concert availability--what's not to love! We will come back often!!
Only negatives might be the underwhelming views from some of the condo-like rooms which are situated a good hike away from amenities. Also these room tend to be a bit more dated than what you might expect. But it didn't cramp our style too much-- we still managed a very good time! Breakfast buffet ran $45/2 people. We wanted to eat outside and it was not especially clean but the service even outside was acceptable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 28,000 acres of forest north of Houston, The Woodlands Resort is a destination of fun and relaxation. Just steps from 440 deluxe guest rooms are two championship golf courses and the Forest Oasis Waterscape™. Guests enjoy seasonal poolside dining, dive-in movies and family-friendly entertainment. Other resort amenities include a full-service spa and fitness facility, 180 miles of trails, and tennis courts. Explore the property’s three restaurants or lounge, plus nearby shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Woodlands Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands Resort And Conference Center
- The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands