Overall a nice place to stay. Staff are extremely friendly. For the most part, the resort is very clean. One complaint is the whole Spa experience. Very confusing setup. They have a "Men's Spa" room and on a different floor...a "Ladies Spa". The Men's Spa is not where men go for massages. No, men go to the ladies spa for massages. So men and women are sharing the same small area for massages....walking around in bathrobes...sharing the same locker area (one person only allowed in locker room for obvious reasons). Men's spa was only whirlpool, steam and sauna. No staff person is in the mens spa. Smelled like pizza. Old towels were laying on the floor from previous guests. Some of the floor was slick tile not covered by slip proof grids. With wet feet, it would be so easy to slip and crack your head open. I think it's time to upgrade their whole spa experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 28,000 acres of forest north of Houston, the newly renovated Woodlands Resort is a destination of fun and relaxation. Just steps from 406 deluxe guest rooms are two championship golf courses and the Forest Oasis Waterscape™ with 1,000 foot lazy river. Guests enjoy seasonal poolside dining, dive-in movies and family-friendly entertainment. Other resort amenities include a full-service spa and fitness facility, 190 miles of trails, and tennis courts. Explore the property's three restaurants or lounge, plus nearby shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Woodlands Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Woodlands Resort And Conference Center
- The Woodlands Hotel The Woodlands