“Enjoyable Meal” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Brio Tuscan Grill

Brio Tuscan Grill
1201 Lake Woodlands Dr. Ste. 303, Woodlands Shopping Center, The Woodlands, TX 77380
(281) 465-8993
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Enjoyable Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

First visit to Brio with friends, enjoyable evening with good food & wine. Started with lobster bisque and the bruschetta combination was shared with all. Great lamb chops and rest of party enjoyed the mahi mahi, lasagna & steak gorgonzola; finished with creme brûlée. Enjoyable

Visited March 2014

“Great evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

I went back to Brio with friends and we had a very good experience, good food and great service. The bruschetta combination is a great sharing option and the lobster bisque is pretty good. The lasagna didn't disappoint, the mani mahi was just right, the steak Gorgonzola was cook to perfection and the lamb chops were approved by an expert.

Visited March 2014
The Woodlands
“Best Lasagna Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We have lived in The Woodlands since the 70's (we were pioneers!)I and I pride myself in being a really good cook. Italian food is my specialty, but I have never had better lasagna than I have had at Brio's. It is amazing. We have never had anything but an excellent meal here.

The sourdough bread is as good as you can get in San Francisco and the service is excellent. The portions are very large, so "doggie bags" are a given.

It's a beautiful restaurant and a place we enjoy returning to time after time.

• Visited January 2014
“Love the restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Brio has a great light menu! I love their chopped salad with grilled chicken. They have awesome fresh baked sourdough bread.

• Visited February 2014
The Woodlands, Texas
“Our favorite Woodlands restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We attempt to try all the restaurants in The Woodlands, but we always come back to Brio for birthdays, anniversaries, out-of-town guest visits, and family celebrations. The service has always been top-notch and the food has always been excellent. Our daughter has Tourettes Syndrome, and once we asked to sit in the private room so as not to bother the other diners. They graciously agreed even though there were only five of us. We have never had a bad experience. Our daughters love the Pasta Fra Diavolo, and my husband and I love the peppercorn steaks and lasagne.

• Visited January 2014