“disgusting manners” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Singapore, Singapore
“disgusting manners”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I usually love this place and always recommend it - but not anymore.

The lunch situation started as normal - nothing to complain about. When the meal arrived, the waiter never noticed my empty glass . . . never followed up to see if everything was ok (no big deal though) and I noticed him looking at us about 5 or 6 times. Only when I looked at him did he come over and ask if I would like another drink. I was at the end of the meal by now and quite thirsty. This was disapointing, but I wouldnt take the time to write this if the following hadnt happened . . . . he returned with a drink in the same galss he had just taken away from me. How did I know ? Because it had the same old lemon which I had squeezed into the previous drink. . . Are things so tight that one must now expect to have the same galss, with the same used lemon in . . . I'm sorry, but this is offensive and the height of bad manners. I certainly will not be returning . . .

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Singapore, Singapore
“Dee-Lee-Cious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Not bad, seen the Cheesecake Factory on TV loads of times, being a foreigner in a foreign land, told myself we definitely had to try it. Went as a party of 16. No reservations allowed on weekdays, so we tried our luck, and got a table.

Food overall was quite delicious... especially the Hibachi steak, a mix of Asian and Western.
Fish could be improved though... appetizers were sumptuous...

Cheesecake is a must to have... and we weren't disappointed...

Service was attentive, though it could be improved.

Overall 4/5

Humble, Texas
“The cheesecake is lovely. Everything else....meh.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

As the name suggests, cheesecake is their thing and they do it very well, its delicious and comes in all manner of types.

The location is good, right outside the mall and its a pretty looking place.

We had a long wait for our table but were in no hurry so it wasn't too bad but I guess it could be if you wanted something quick but then again there are plenty of other places nearby.

The rest of the menu is ok, just your normal american type food, nothing too fancy, nothing really jumped out at me.

But definitely try the cheesecake.

Oh and the toilet was absolutely disgusting!

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Great for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Located on the waterway in the Woodlands, just outside the Woodlands Mall. Good location and good quality food. You know what you're going to get, and that's good food and great cheesecake. The wait staff is friendly and recommends good options. I prefer the sandwich and soup on the lunch menu.

Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Decadent but Scrumptious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

What a buzz and busy place to be on a Saturday morning. Shared a slice of mango and key lime cheesecake with school friend and it was divine - had I not had a late breakfast I may have squeezed the full slice, but that would have been over the top!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere